IGNORED

Sexy Girls a go go

blowflow

Anyone been to Sexy Girls lately?

I'm going back to Pattaya in 2 months, and wounder if there is any change in this place or everything is normal?

I can't wait to combine, lovely girls, nice and cheap drinks, good music in late nights.

Anyone updated photos to share?

Thx.

• 2 months later...

Sexy Girls are the same, but big changes in the staff. Some girls left from last year.

I had 3 good nights in Sexy Girls this time, but I brought the laydies from Champagne a go go and Kitten Club.

IMG_4685.JPG

is tip still working there or someone knows what she´s doing now ?

I have been chating to a girl on msn called tip , if its the same girl she now works at Fahrenheit on Walking Street

Anyone been to Sexy Girls lately?

I'm going back to Pattaya in 2 months, and wounder if there is any change in this place or everything is normal?

I can't wait to combine, lovely girls, nice and cheap drinks, good music in late nights.

Anyone updated photos to share?

Thx.

And even you only stay away from patts 3 month,a lot of things may be changed as well.Cheers.

post-1-0-28227900-1338976307.gif

I have been chating to a girl on msn called tip , if its the same girl she now works at Fahrenheit on walking street

ok is it her ?DSCN3127.JPG

Can not renenmbering seeing her...

Been to Sexy Girls last month...Found a couple of great girls and had good time but it was early in the night so I left with a promise to return.

after a trip to Walking Street I called back to sexy girls with the intention off a bar fine if the girls were still there. Had a couple of question that I wanted to ask about Short time vs long time and Star fish, smokes and a few particular desires of mine. The girls were both still there but they were dancing.

I had had more than enough to drink so when offered a drink I declined. ( I had already spent 1200baht in this Gogo with drinks and LD so I thought I should be OK to stand and wait until the girls finished their dance, Unfortunately the Mamasan decided that she need to be involved. She demanded to know which girl I wanted, demanded that I order a dringk and a LD for the girl and then demanded that I pay the Bar Fine before I spoke to the girls. When I told her that I wanted to talk to the girls first she decided she would act as a go between and marched to the stage and talked to both girls. They were both interested in a bar fine so I must decide right then.

I told her to fuck off and that I was waiting to talk to the girls. She wouldn't let it go. She got right in my face with demands and I just said that she needed to go away or I would leave. Unfortunately I left the bar walk down to Soi Buakao and Bar fined a girl from R-Con corner bar...She was just as pretty as the SEXY girl Dancers and with a 300 baht bar fine and 1000 baht lT I saved nearly 1000 baht and had a great evening.

If SEXY GIRLS keep this mamasan they will lose clients and have trouble keeping the best girls so I would be reluctant to recommend that anyone visit there...The only way forward is down hill for this Agogo.

I believe that the owner has also taken over KISS agogo so most of the top girls might end up there.

The question is why do these Mamasans go out of their way to insult and conflict with the clients...Are they just jealous that we wouldn't waste a hard on shagging them even if they paid us. Might be a good thread to find the best mamasan in Pattaya...I like the lady in Sapphire. She has style and class and does a great job. (she even let me play with her tits one night and they are not bad)

There are some that only employ words for the purpose of disguising their thoughts.

Voltaire

• 1 month later...

I do not think holder from sexy go go is same for Kiss go go.I had never had same problems you in sexy go go. Girls including mamasan are funny al time. Also holder go go is funny only sometimes drunk. I barfined some girls and service well. I am frequenter and enjoy every time. Do you have somebody some experience or news from this go go this time? I will be glad of every news. :001_Thank_You5:

THAJEC Thajský muž TRIP 37 - 30.November 2018 - 28.1.2019

i know only 1 girl in this agogo:

a bit more bumbui than 1,5 years ago but still worth the money:

(see the other sexy girls agogo thread)

nat:

IMAG0019.jpg

IMAG0021.jpg

i know only 1 girl in this agogo:

a bit more bumbui than 1,5 years ago but still worth the money:

(see the other sexy girls agogo thread)

nat:

IMAG0019.jpg

IMAG0021.jpg

Thank you for your photo my friend. NAT is cutie girl. She has really slim sexy body. She is also funny enough. I bar fine NAT many times.

Sexy Girls is one of my favourites, Mr Pang the owner is a sound guy.

Many the time leaving without a BF (Had a LTGF at home) he would get one of his guys to take me home on his bike.

About 4 weeks ago when passing by during the day he was in there doing work with the door open.

He called me in, we talked a bit and I had 3 beers, offered to pay but he said "No Cashier", "No problem".

Told me he had new girl just started, Could not speak English but good lady, very pretty and would take care me.

Well, thought no more about it? Week later met up with some friends from the rigs, went on the piss.

Last thing I remember is leaving Club Blu, (Alone). Woke up in the morning with a lovely looking girl sleeping wrapped around me like a very warm and soft octupus.

But? On saying hello, good morning. discovered she could not speak a word of English (Farm fresh?), so it was my passable Thai that got us going. Too embarrased to admit that I could not remember her name, nor where I had met her etc, etc.

About 3 in the afternoon she said she had to go, asked where she wanted dropped off, "Soi 8", (Penny had still not dropped)??

Went down New Plaza dropped her off at 2nd road. Went home, showered, shaved again and headed out to Champagne for 4, Oassis at 6.

Later that day (About 10 O'clock) went to Sexy Girls GoGo, doorman and service girls asking I okay??

Mr Pang came over smiling??

He went across to the stage and pulled a gorgeous girl to come over and sit with me. She was lovely her makeup had been applied perfectly and so correctly she was lovely.........after a few moments realised it was the girl from last night.

Told what happened yesterday............Seems I staggered into the bar the worse for wear??

Extremely tired and emotional, Mr Pang had got the girl he had mentioned earlier to take care me and get me home safely, which she had.

Needless to say I BF her for the next 3 days, she would always give a painful, but, correct massage in the morning, sweeping the floors, washing the dishes and tidying up the house. Not only was she extremely easy on the eye, she was great company and deliciously filthy in bed. Lovely to have around.

Could go on about many other happy times in Sexy Girls. But this was the latest one. :GoldenSmile1:

Edited by td5855

So you want to live in Isaan?   Tale of a journey started 1973 with a stepfather, arrive 2004, "Wife in Issan" 2017.......    ..            An unplanned, unknown and unforeseen  journey spanning 51 years ending well  !!

I've .... seen things ..... you people would never believe...............

image.png.6eb5df3c4b99a4189996c2a21d8f14af.png

• 2 weeks later...

Do you have somebody some present information about this GG? What about last party in this GG? I would welcome your views :Thanks3:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

This one really has the look in her eyes of a tiger. HiSexy1.gif

A good girl gives you happiness and a bad girl gives you experience both are essential in life so enjoy every girlfriend!

• 11 months later...

Been to Sexy Girls last month...Found a couple of great girls and had good time but it was early in the night so I left with a promise to return.

after a trip to walking street I called back to sexy girls with the intention off a bar fine if the girls were still there. Had a couple of question that I wanted to ask about Short time vs long time and Star fish, smokes and a few particular desires of mine. The girls were both still there but they were dancing.

I had had more than enough to drink so when offered a drink I declined. ( I had already spent 1200baht in this Gogo with drinks and LD so I thought I should be OK to stand and wait until the girls finished their dance, Unfortunately the Mamasan decided that she need to be involved. She demanded to know which girl I wanted, demanded that I order a dringk and a LD for the girl and then demanded that I pay the Bar Fine before I spoke to the girls. When I told her that I wanted to talk to the girls first she decided she would act as a go between and marched to the stage and talked to both girls. They were both interested in a bar fine so I must decide right then.

I told her to fuck off and that I was waiting to talk to the girls. She wouldn't let it go. She got right in my face with demands and I just said that she needed to go away or I would leave. Unfortunately I left the bar walk down to Soi Buakao and Bar fined a girl from R-Con corner bar...She was just as pretty as the SEXY girl Dancers and with a 300 baht bar fine and 1000 baht lT I saved nearly 1000 baht and had a great evening.

If SEXY GIRLS keep this mamasan they will lose clients and have trouble keeping the best girls so I would be reluctant to recommend that anyone visit there...The only way forward is down hill for this Agogo.

I believe that the owner has also taken over KISS agogo so most of the top girls might end up there.

The question is why do these Mamasans go out of their way to insult and conflict with the clients...Are they just jealous that we wouldn't waste a hard on shagging them even if they paid us. Might be a good thread to find the best mamasan in Pattaya...I like the lady in Sapphire. She has style and class and does a great job. (she even let me play with her tits one night and they are not bad)

i have not had any issues in this agogo whenever i visited this place and have found themamasan quite accomodative. may have been in one of her worst moods to deal with you inthat fashion...cheers mate

i have not had any issues in this agogo whenever i visited this place and have found themamasan quite accomodative. may have been in one of her worst moods to deal with you inthat fashion...cheers mate

Well it was over 15 months ago so I assume things might have changed since then. Never hold grudges in LOS.

There are some that only employ words for the purpose of disguising their thoughts.

Voltaire

This gogo has been a long time fave as i hooked up with a service girl and had several awesome nights with her. I always had good service and liked the music too. IMHO a good bar.

Do anyone have the web address of the hotel run by the sexy girls go go owner. Please give me some information about that.

try pupraya house on net search

got some good pics on there should find a contact no there

• 1 month later...

try pupraya house on net search

got some good pics on there should find a contact no there

yes and good price if you speak with owner

• 1 month later...