IGNORED

What's the phrase Thai's use for a girl that we'd call a 'starfish'?

partyheart

Would like to know how to question a girl in Thai about her bedroom techniques and know how to complement her or point out her lack of enthusiasm...any suggestions would be appreciated.

I saw on another topic that "Khee Khiat" means lazy. Not a thai speaker though so happy to be corrected

I saw on another topic that "Khee Khiat" means lazy. Not a thai speaker though so happy to be corrected

Thanks for your suggestion...that would be a good way to describe a 'starfish'.

Not all starfish can be named lazy!

Some starfish act this way because they dislike sex with this farang or haven't enough experience to have good skills.

A good girl gives you happiness and a bad girl gives you experience both are essential in life so enjoy every girlfriend!

Plādāw

It is the word for a starfish - but i don´t know if it is the word that should be used in thai... any other suggestions?

Everyone has the right to my opinion

Not all starfish can be named lazy!

Some starfish act this way because they dislike sex with this farang or haven't enough experience to have good skills.

That's true... there are several factors that could cause the 'starfish' phenomena...

Plādāw

It is the word for a starfish - but i don´t know if it is the word that should be used in thai... any other suggestions?

Thx...not sure either if it would be relevant in this context...

Thx...not sure either if it would be relevant in this context...

I told a girl she was a "bplaa daao" (Plādāw) once, but had to explain her what I meant.

...try to tell her "khun naa rak dtae mai naa yèt"....!!!!

I don't believe there's a lie in every smile.

I told a girl she was a "bplaa daao" (Plādāw) once, but had to explain her what I meant.

Looks like it doesn't have the same connotation in Thai then...

...try to tell her "khun naa rak dtae mai naa yèt"....!!!!

Thx, will try that...does it mean something like...'You're cute but a lousy lay'...?

Looks like it doesn't have the same connotation in Thai then...

Thx, will try that...does it mean something like...'You're cute but a lousy lay'...?

Yep, the general idea is that.. more like "You're cute but not worth fucking".. but beware, anything with "yet" (เย็ด http://www.thai-language.com/id/138774) is considered very UNpolite in thailand!

I don't believe there's a lie in every smile.

I'd have thought the most appropriate phrase would be ดีอยู่บนเตียง (dee yuu bon tiang) = good in bed! It's a term that they use in Thai as well as English. Or you could just add ไม่ mai to the front to mean 'not good in bed'.

ความจริงเป็นสิ่งที่ไม่ตายแต่คนพูดความจริงอาจจะตาย                 

The truth is immortal but people who speak it aren't - Thai proverb

Karl's Thailand - My YouTube Channel

I'd have thought the most appropriate phrase would be ดีอยู่บนเตียง (dee yuu bon tiang) = good in bed! It's a term that they use in Thai as well as English. Or you could just add ไม่ mai to the front to mean 'not good in bed'.

Many thx...that's a good phrase to know...will have fun asking them if they're 'good in bed' and it should help weed out any potential 'starfish' :)

• 2 weeks later...

If she ain't any good I've always say 'Blah Die layal' ปลาตายแล้ว

The fish died already

Edited by LaughingBoy

• 3 months later...