Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Alcatraz Agogo

vermut12

Hello everyone! My first message on this board.

Yesterday I went to check out this bar Alcatraz in the Walking Street at about 1 am. I believe the bar opened not very long ago and has a cool prison-style design. The moment I entered I noticed that most of the girls on the stage are very gorgeous and are fantastic dancers (as compared to other gogos where they are barely moving their feet and seem to be bored to shit). So I sat down to look and after the next shift of girls came on the stage I saw this girl closest to me who was pole dancing. She noticed I was looking at her and invited me to sit next to stage and performed the most fantastic sexy dance with me I ever had. This girl has some talent I should tell you. She got so enthusiastic about that that she even splashed my coke :) I gave her a tip and she said that she will come to me when she has finished dancing.

So I am sitting all incredibly horny already thinking about how I am going to fuck the damn out of her tonight. And here she comes. Said she was sorry about the coke she splashed (The coke was the last thing I cared about then lol). She asked me my name, I asked her her name (which she said was Tutta). Then she asked me where I was from after which she said she needed to finish something and she would come back to me later and gave me a kiss. And I saw her go and sit with another customer and who she started entertaining. It seems like some guy came in earlier and picked her.

I decided to sit for a while and maybe look for another girl but was interrupted by some drunk hostess who seemed to be desperate to find some customer for that night. She was very attractive I must admit but I do not like drunk girls because they usually turn into starfishes but I love performers. She was very insisting and all those other hostess girls started pressuring me to barfine her so I decided to checkbin and leave soon.

Anyway does anybody know this Tutta girl. How did she perform in bed and how much you paid her. I have really set my mind on going there again earlier and taking her but I would like to know if she is really worth it.

• 4 weeks later...

Yesterday I went to check out this bar Alcatraz in the Walking street at about 1 am. I believe the bar opened not very long ago and has a cool prison-style design. The moment I entered I noticed that most of the girls on the stage are very gorgeous and are fantastic dancers (as compared to other gogos where they are barely moving their feet and seem to be bored to shit). So I sat down to look and after the next shift of girls came on the stage I saw this girl closest to me who was pole dancing. She noticed I was looking at her and invited me to sit next to stage and performed the most fantastic sexy dance with me I ever had. This girl has some talent I should tell you. She got so enthusiastic about that that she even splashed my coke :) I gave her a tip and she said that she will come to me when she has finished dancing.

So I am sitting all incredibly horny already thinking about how I am going to fuck the damn out of her tonight. And here she comes. Said she was sorry about the coke she splashed (The coke was the last thing I cared about then lol). She asked me my name, I asked her her name (which she said was Tutta). Then she asked me where I was from after which she said she needed to finish something and she would come back to me later and gave me a kiss. And I saw her go and sit with another customer and who she started entertaining. It seems like some guy came in earlier and picked her.

I decided to sit for a while and maybe look for another girl but was interrupted by some drunk hostess who seemed to be desperate to find some customer for that night. She was very attractive I must admit but I do not like drunk girls because they usually turn into starfishes but I love performers. She was very insisting and all those other hostess girls started pressuring me to barfine her so I decided to checkbin and leave soon.

Anyway does anybody know this Tutta girl. How did she perform in bed and how much you paid her. I have really set my mind on going there again earlier and taking her but I would like to know if she is really worth it.

Are you sure about the name ? Could it be Tukta ? I knew one girl there, Tukta, working as a coyotee (through agency, not directly for Alcatraz). Her contract with Alcatraz finished around 15-20February so I don't know if she's still working there (probably yes because she said she gets more money despite her bafine was 1500B).

Yesterday I went to check out this bar Alcatraz in the Walking street at about 1 am. I believe the bar opened not very long ago and has a cool prison-style design. The moment I entered I noticed that most of the girls on the stage are very gorgeous and are fantastic dancers (as compared to other gogos where they are barely moving their feet and seem to be bored to shit). So I sat down to look and after the next shift of girls came on the stage I saw this girl closest to me who was pole dancing. She noticed I was looking at her and invited me to sit next to stage and performed the most fantastic sexy dance with me I ever had. This girl has some talent I should tell you. She got so enthusiastic about that that she even splashed my coke :) I gave her a tip and she said that she will come to me when she has finished dancing.

Alcatraz is a shithole, been there, seen it.

• 2 years later...

Okay So I went to Alcatraz back in September 2013 when I was in Heaven (Pattaya), and the most beautiful girl was there dancing, she had a nice thick ass that I just wanted to fuck so bad. Either way I'm a big spender so I made it rain up in there, then I started tipping her like crazy, I think I gave her about 3000+ baht just for dancing... However I ended up leaving the gogo  with out her... I was sloppy drunk to :) needless to say she was #105 and I've since learned that her name was Pooh. I still want her and I still plan on getting her when I get back there again... Have any body have any experiences with her? Oh her sister worked in Alcatraz also... she is almost as cute... ;)

Archived