IGNORED

guest free hotel?

nagida

most of the posts here indicate it is NOT guest friendly. the search function at the top of the page works really well, type in bayshore and you will get all sorts of comments.

I can have this at home............................or this in LOS, thats why I go

post-25755-0-87905900-1355607024.jpg                   post-25755-0-06858900-1359758265.jpg

• 5 months later...

send them an email and ask them its the only way to be 100% sure they wont mind they get questions like this all the time

Many hotels like this are guest friendly, they just charge you double for them.

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$AFBADGE.jpg

where is the cheapest guest house in pattaya if there are any?

What would you consider as cheap ?

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$AFBADGE.jpg

I am going to try Coffee & Beer on South Pattaya Road this time. It is 650B a night, and cheap beer. I have always stayed close to the beach, however I am paying two to three times that a night. It was referred by a friend who drinks there. I have talked to one other person that has stayed there. Said it will become his new place to stay from now on. The only complaints I have heard was no free beer and no working girls. Not valid complaints in my book. It is a little walk or a short Baht bus ride to the beach. I will post a comment in a few weeks when I get back about it.

Maybe not the cheapest but highly recommended is Canterbury Tales in Soi Chaiyaphum.