IGNORED

this thing is killing me

jimmy13

well i m 28 years old and my problem is that whenever i took the third shot or shag in a night or day my old fella's skin get swollen , it hurts a little and and i don't even feel it when going for the fourth one , on which i don't cum at all . As a result i have to keep away from all these things the next day to give it some rest . beside it my friends have no problem at all taking 5-6 shots per day . whenever i go to LOS i feel myself restricted to 2 shots per day i.e. ridiculous and i wanna enjoy LOS and its TG's . i have very soft skin . so help me out guys

My friend 3 shots in one day, and you are complaining?????????

Maybe if you were19 this should concern you.

Wait until you are 50 and can go maybe 2 then another with some pharmaceutical help.

OOOOOPS did i give something away about myself.

Honestly even after a few if i am only semi soft, it is just nice to do a little kiss kiss suck suck touchy feel.

markinaruba

well i m 28 years old and my problem is that whenever i took the third shot or shag in a night or day my old fella's skin get swollen , it hurts a little and and i don't even feel it when going for the fourth one , on which i don't cum at all . As a result i have to keep away from all these things the next day to give it some rest . beside it my friends have no problem at all taking 5-6 shots per day . whenever i go to LOS i feel myself restricted to 2 shots per day i.e. ridiculous and i wanna enjoy LOS and its TG's . i have very soft skin . so help me out guys

If there's no infection maybe some cortisone cream would help.

Another possibility may be that you're slightly sensitive to latex. There are condoms made from other materials, such as polypropylene. Look at Condom Depot Non-Latex. I use the Lifestyle Skyn ones and like them alot. Since the material is stronger than latex they can be made thinner and seem to be less noticeable. They've never made me sore after 4 or 5 shags -- of course that takes about a week at my age.

Does this happen when you don't use condoms? It could be a reaction to latex which some people get. If not, try using some lubricant to reduce friction.

If it does not help go to a GU clinic as suggested above.

Sorry same as answer above but posted at the same time.

Edited by DavidL

Get circumcised

Bit drastic don't you think? Plenty of uncircumcised men who don't have sore dick after sex, me for one.

• 3 weeks later...

what this?

I have no idea. What I posted was

Another possibility may be that you're slightly sensitive to latex. There are condoms made from other materials, such as polypropylene. Look at Condom Depot Non-Latex. I use the Lifestyle Skyn ones and like them alot. Since the material is stronger than latex they can be made thinner and seem to be less noticeable. They've never made me sore after 4 or 5 shags -- of course that takes about a week at my age.

What you quoted was

Another possibility may be that you're slightly buy e cig

sensitive to latex. There are condoms made from other materials, buy e cigarette

such as polypropylene. Look at Condom Depot Non-Latex. I use the Lifestyle Skyn ones and like them alot. Since the material is stronger than latex they can be made thinner and seem to be buy electronic cigarette less noticeable. They've never made me sore after 4 or 5 shags -- of course that takes about a week at my age.

Looks to me like there's some spamware in action.

I have no idea. What I posted was

What you quoted was

Looks to me like there's some spamware in action.

Actually it looks more like a spammer in action, the quote has been edited to include the links to artificial smoking devices.

Hope you reported the post to the Mods, if not please do so.

Cheers

Perthie

Perthie's PA Bash and Bikini/Glow Party 19th May 2017.  Bikini clad girls in body paint, great food including pig roast, free shots, games and prizes for the lads and lasses.

6pm onwards at Sexy In The City (Soi 6) under the hosting expertise of the magnificent Xylanic.

Same happens to me sometimes I think that if I put on condoms that are too tight or loaded up on kamagra it does some temporary damage and can become painfull, i think it just needs a rest. lol

Edited by 1rooster

I have a similar problem and I am 28 as well. My skin is very soft and after I about 3-4 shags in one day I can feel the glans and the skin around it are sore. It's a problem because I am impatient and usually would want to shag again before the damage has healed. So after several days of intensive boom-boom I end up with a completely sore dick (it turn really red and frictions become painful rather than enjoyable).

Once I was even scared I caught some infection so I rushed to the Pattaya-Bangkok hospital. They ran the tests and told me I was clear. The doctor prescribed me a steroid cream Dermovate. But from my experience the cream only removes the redness and swollenes but does not really heal anything faster. Moreover the glans feels a bit numb after using it. So I wouldn't recommend it.

I found that using thicker condoms can make you dick last longer. I switched to the strawberry Durex condoms (the ones that are used for BJs). They seems to be the thickest though they are a bit too tight in Thailand. The definitely help me mitigate the friction damage.

• 2 weeks later...