IGNORED

any reccomendations of girls for a newbie

The_Gun

Hi guys just booked the hotel (Page 10) & airline from australia (thai airways) non stop arriving april 30th in bkk & very much cant wait

everything is pretty much arranged except being a newbie dont knoww any of the ladies there (i'm sure that wont be a problem)

But was wondering which ladies / girls come highly reccomended by the experienced addicts on this wonderful site

pictures if any would be great.

I'm in your hands men throw some stunners at me !

December 17 2011 ....... The day Pattaya will be invaded by THE_GUN

Have a nice trip.

IMO, half the fun us in the hunt.

No recommendations sorry. If you decide to make it to Pattaya, you will see that the number of girls is really large and they change often with girls going for a break, getting sponsored, new girls coming in ..etc.

No need to plan which girl you will be with. More than enough to go around.

I would try slipping into a beer bar or two on arrival and just make yourself comfortable with a drink and some conversation with a few girls. Once you get there you wont need any recommendations. You will be able to sort them out for yourself.

Have a great trip and prepare for the adventure of your life! :GoldenSmile1:

Hard for us to say what a stunner is to you. Guaranteed there are many for you in Pattaya and you will meet them almost everywhere and almost all the time. I met several on each trip and very few were where I left them, they have a tendency to move from one establishment to another. Some even get sponsored up and only do short time if you happen to be formet customer and have the phone, serious sponsored pony up for a nice new phone with a new number attached. You will have fun and rest assured, your next stunner is very close from where you are at the time.

I concur, the best place for you to start is Soi 6, the girls are not overly aggressive, they will treat you with respect,they will already know you are a newbie,

so they will be gentle with you. Just make sure you do not overpay, 300 BF 700 for the sweet innocent little girl.

markinaruba

they will smell your newbie scent a mile away,dont worry about you picking them mate it will be them picking you up

Do you realise there are dozens thousands of girls in less than 5km square ?...

impossible to recommend some particular girl.

Can only say, if you come accross a black hair girl with brown eyes, she might be the one to shag.

Go in any bar, any gogo and have a drink and a chat. Then move on to the next bar (5mtrs away) where you'll have an other 30 girls... and then on and on until you'll find your gem (newbie? will take you 37 second to find her...)

hi pal don't go to Soi6 first as they will know its your first time in patts. and you could end up losing a lot more than your cherry but that's up to you i would head for soi 7/8 good luck on your first trip. it will not be your last

Im betting a pound you fall in love before you get out of swampy airport....forget stunners mate..find one you connect with first,some great bar complexes around "page10" hotel go have a beer in each one then pick one..1,000 bht long time plus bar fine you will find some beauties..your life is about to change..good luck.. tho you wont need it