IGNORED

pattaya international hospital

ourkidmrd

My wife and I use it all the time. I have insurance and it is cheaper for me to go to PIH and NOT use the insurance than to go to Bangkok Rip You Off and use the insurance. I have always had great care and fairly reasonable prices at PIH.

I got my blood test there before, I thought it was a pleasant place to go. Efficient service, not too long waiting times and the doctor who took my blood was cool.

GFE: Gull Friend Experience

Official Pattaya Song

While were on the subject of this hospital, last year I went down to Queen Sirikit Hospital at Sattahip and had their over 40's annual check up and I'm now due again.

Does anyone know if they have the same check-up at Pattaya International, it used to be cheap as chips at QS in the past, but they have woken up and now charge 3,000 plus baht for it, if you are a falang.

:Chokdee:

Bam Bam

That which doesn't kill me only makes me stronger

Had a load of dental work done there last visit and it was tip top and I thought pretty cheap. They had all there check up programs advertised in the lifts and it seemed a reasonable price. Talking to people whilst I was there and it seemed to have a good reputation

I use PIH for minor treatments or check-ups (vaccination, blood test, etc.) mainly because of its spacious packing area.

And they won’t treat patients on basis of the 30 Bath government health scheme, which reduces the waiting time significantly.

BEER: HELPING UGLY PEOPLE HAVE SEX SINCE 3000 B.C.

:Cross_Fingers: Thanks for the good feed back,i shall be paying for my own check up.4 years a go when in patts i had a minor health problem and back in uk they cannot find problem and now i hope to get a answer in patts ,shall report back upon return end of march.