IGNORED

A warning about Liquid Lounge

Darksilk

I'm in the same room right now. The safe has the coded pad but it needs to be replaced. Have to try 2 or 3 times to get it to open. Because of that skiped using it.

Do yourself a favor and make other arrangements for your money.

I decided to just open a Thai bank account.

Do unto others then run like a mother

Miss you brother, and that shit at Liquid was shady,They will never get my business

Thanks bro, you guys made a trip that started off bad end well.

Do unto others then run like a mother

Anyone who thinks that the digital safes might be any better - think again. It is a simple matter for anyone with just a little knowledge to get into one. Previously when any of my pals has experienced a problem accessing their room safe, it has always been the bell- boy who turns up to open it - without any tools etc. I have also have several friends who have also had money taken from their room safe. Always use safety deposit box where available and never leave cash or valuables in room safe. just have a look at youtube to see how easy to open these 'safes'

I decided to go the guesthouse route for my 5th trip to Pattaya. After reading many reviews on this board I decided to go with the Liquid Lounge.I checked into the lounge on feb 15th. The room was nice enough, but the safe was a key operated safe. At the time I didnt give it much thought until the second day of my stay. I went into my safe and there was 5000 baht missing. I had left 11,000 baht in there the previous day and when I went in the next day there was only 6000. Before anyone ask, no a girl didnt take it because up until that point I hadnt had anyone in my room yet, and no I didn't get drunk and misplace it because I rarely drink as the board members Ive been hanging out with during this trip can attest to. The only thing I can think of is one of the staff got an extra key and went into my safe and took the money. The problem is I have no proof, but the money was there. I wanted to tell the owners but they were never there and the girls run the place. I'm not writing this to get the money back, thats not the issue, I just wanted the board members considering staying there to be aware and if any of the owners are on this board I want them to be aware of this in case it happens to someone else. I regret I paid for the first week upon arriving so I could not leave but yesterday I moved out and went to classroom where I'll spend the remainder of my vacation. Anyone considering going there be aware of leaving your money in the safes there.

I have stayed many times no problem, surely you want to tell the owner Danny. pm me I will give you his number Im sure he would want to know about it and do something about it

I think that kind of experience can make one very paranoid about the safety of ones property in hotels in general

Anyway I won't ever be staying there

I stayed there about 14 months ago and never had any problems.

Sorry to hear about your bad luck

www.lcfc.com

www.leicestertigers.com

Posted Image

CountdownClockCodes.com

Well, it's always good to know these things. Even if it didn't happen to you, it doesn't mean that it never will. You can't even say: Better 'safe' than sorry. :-)

On top of that, you can't blame the hotel or the manager. Anyone can hire a employee thinking that they are honest and things like that can happen,

My recommendation, is to inform the hotel manager anyway. You will never get you money for sure, but at lease they could find out who entered, or who made up your room that day. They will sort it out.

Thanks for the post and sorry to hear you misfortune.