IGNORED

Pattaya to Hua Hin

coxydog

The quickest way is the ferry service that leaves pattaya at 8:30 am every wednesday , Friday and Sunday ( weather permitting ).

Journey takes just over 3 hours and is 2900 baht return or 1500 each way. Call 0848007400 to book ( don't think there online booking is working at the moment).

Taxis usually charge around 2500 baht each way and depending on traffic take around 31/2 too 4 1/2 hours.

There is also the mini van option changing at victory monument in Bangkok , I'm not sure of the cost as it's many years since I went that way but it was very cheap, somebody also told me recently about a VIP bus service that's direct but I never looked into it sorry

Coming back to Pattaya in a few weeks but was looking to spend a bit of time in Hua Hin. What's the best way to get over there from Pattaya?

My mate travelled from Hua Hin using the ferry and it actually took nearly seven hours door to door. You have to factor in the transit time to the boat and from where it drops you off in Pattaya etc. There was some issue with the sea conditions as well, which added to the timings.