IGNORED

Fugitive Paedophile Arrested in Pattaya

LaaMok

Immigration officers arrested a British paedophile (a petrol transportation ship captain) who has perpetrated several child abuse cases in various countries.

pdn29.jpg

Pattaya, 15th February 2011[PDN]: At approximately 03.30 pm on Tuesday, Police Col. Shusak Phanatamphorn (Chon Buri Immigration Police Superintendent) along with Police Lt. Col. Nopphon Kuldilok and investigating officers organized the apprehension foreign child abuse offender, Mr. Roderick William Robinson (73), British nationality. The suspect’s right to stay in Thai Kingdom has been cancelled.

Pol. Col. Shusak Phanatamphorn remarked that Mr. Robinson committed numerous sexual abuse offenses on a girl on 14th February 1988 in England then escaped to stay in Australia. Later, on 16th January 1989, he again sexually abused a child and was abu arrested by Australian police.

After obtaining bail, Mr. Robinson absconded to hide in New Zealand where he continued to offend repeatedly before escaping to hide in Portugal in 2010.

The Portuguese government subsequently sent Mr. Robinson back to Australia for judicial proceedure where the suspect appealed to the Court of First Instance. He obtained a forged passport and fled to hide in Pattaya on 29th October 2010.

The Thai government has cooperated with the organisation SOCA cooperating with the immigration office for apprehension procedures. According to the Chonburi Immigration Office investigations revealed that the suspect was at V&M Terrace, off Soi Buakhao, where they successfully managed to apprehend him. He is now awaiting deportation back to England for further judicial proceedings.

http://www.pattayadailynews.com/en/2011/02/16/fugitive-paedophile-arrested-in-pattaya/

Immigration officers arrested a British paedophile (a petrol transportation ship captain) who has perpetrated several child abuse cases in various countries.

pdn29.jpg

Pattaya, 15th February 2011[PDN]: At approximately 03.30 pm on Tuesday, Police Col. Shusak Phanatamphorn (Chon Buri Immigration Police Superintendent) along with Police Lt. Col. Nopphon Kuldilok and investigating officers organized the apprehension foreign child abuse offender, Mr. Roderick William Robinson (73), British nationality. The suspect’s right to stay in Thai Kingdom has been cancelled.

Pol. Col. Shusak Phanatamphorn remarked that Mr. Robinson committed numerous sexual abuse offenses on a girl on 14th February 1988 in England then escaped to stay in Australia. Later, on 16th January 1989, he again sexually abused a child and was abu arrested by Australian police.

After obtaining bail, Mr. Robinson absconded to hide in New Zealand where he continued to offend repeatedly before escaping to hide in Portugal in 2010.

The Portuguese government subsequently sent Mr. Robinson back to Australia for judicial proceedure where the suspect appealed to the Court of First Instance. He obtained a forged passport and fled to hide in Pattaya on 29th October 2010.

The Thai government has cooperated with the organisation SOCA cooperating with the immigration office for apprehension procedures. According to the Chonburi Immigration Office investigations revealed that the suspect was at V&M Terrace, off Soi Buakhao, where they successfully managed to apprehend him. He is now awaiting deportation back to England for further judicial proceedings.

http://www.pattayada...ted-in-pattaya/

I am always happy when they catch these monsters, lets hope it deters any future offenders

I just wonder about the true nature of his offences in NZ.

sheep 001 (85).jpg

BEER: HELPING UGLY PEOPLE HAVE SEX SINCE 3000 B.C.

Syphilus did start in sheep, after all guys...

Anyway, half the guys I see in Pattaya look and act just like him. Disgusting, need to be stoned.

Looks like a few judicial systems failed badly over the years in several countries.

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$AFBADGE.jpg

Anyway, half the guys I see in Pattaya look and act just like him. Disgusting, need to be stoned.

Are you accusing half the guys who go to Pattaya of being paedophiles?

Hopefully this guy will be spending much of the rest of his life behind bars being somebody's bitch!!!

Pattaya Photos Free newbie guide to Pattaya How to get a TG a tourist visa for Australia Pattaya Weather

My moto for 2017: Don't argue with an idiot. Don't argue with.....

The trouble is are that the authorities are scared to death of offending his 'Human' (I use this term for him very loosely) Rights. What about the victims' rights?

Anyway, half the guys I see in Pattaya look and act just like him.

We need to know a bit more about this, mate. 50% paedo in patts ?

Does anyone know what the brown sign with white Thai letters in front of the guy says?

Happy to be there.

4th post on this forum, and you think 1/2 of the folks you see in pattaya are pedo's.......

Good luck with that..........

MODS can you fix this idiots membership

Improving one Issan girls cash flow , one cash grant at a time !

We need to know a bit more about this, mate. 50% paedo in patts ?

4th post on this forum, and you think 1/2 of the folks you see in pattaya are pedo's.......

Good luck with that..........

MODS can you fix this idiots membership

I suspect he's actually showing a strong bias against older Mongers rather than insinuating that half the BM's in town are kiddy-fiddlers. You know, the "look at that old man with the cute young Thai chick, it's disgusting" thing. I guess "adser" is a youngish fellow who obviously thinks the older generation don't have an equal right to enjoy Pattaya.

Either way, it's an inappropriate comment adser. Please remember the "nice to be nice" ethos here on PA.

Cheers

Perthie

(Who is 51 years young.)

Perthie's PA Bash and Bikini/Glow Party 19th May 2017.  Bikini clad girls in body paint, great food including pig roast, free shots, games and prizes for the lads and lasses.

6pm onwards at Sexy In The City (Soi 6) under the hosting expertise of the magnificent Xylanic.

Does anyone know what the brown sign with white Thai letters in front of the guy says?

Room for rent @ V&M?

RULES

1NQq.gif

There are only two types of people in the world, those who can extrapolate from incomplete data......

all i'm saying is every time at the central movie theater, i see 50 year old guys with girls who look about 13.

you ever think they could be their daughters and a lot of the younger Thai ladies don't look as old as they are

I can feel an angel sliding up to me nz immigrants raising the IQ of both countries pattaya makes a humble man hard

Are you accusing half the guys who go to Pattaya of being paedophiles?

Hopefully this guy will be spending much of the rest of his life behind bars being somebody's bitch!!!

It would be nice if he could spend the first few years in a Thai jail before he is extradited for his crimes.............

Only says "Chonburi Police".

half the guys in Pattaya?? roll your tongue in, remember Pattaya is here for all , young and old. In fact it was a haven pretty much for the older generation as you see them at the beginning so we have a lot to be thankful for

all i'm saying is every time at the central movie theater, i see 50 year old guys with girls who look about 13.

You think because a guy is 50yo he will like only 50yo women ?

20yo guys likes 20yo girls, so they think they're all for them.

30yo guys likes 20yo girls but 10years is not so different

40yo guys likes 20yo girls and they think it is the last chance to have a nice chick

50yo men realise that 20yo girls are nice and gorgeous, whatever is your age. They go to Pattaya, barfine a 20yo girl and come accross a young guy at central movie theater...

Ok Perthie, you were right...

Yes a year or two in a Thai prison should be good for this guy before he gets deported.

I have seen and heard several stories of various fugitives finally getting caught in Thailand and in particular Patts.

Not saying that criminals make up even 1% of the population there but I have twice seen crime investigation shows on cable TV fairly recently where a guy who murdered several people in the US and another guy who robbed and murdered some people fled to Pattaya and was eventually caught some years later.

There was also an Aussie jewellery thief who was caught over there eventually I read in the paper here in Australia last year.

I guess if someone was to do a runner and flee the law Thailand would be a good spot due to been able to live fairly cheap and also the amount of different people who come and go you could easily blend into the crowd and not stand out to much while also being able to enjoy life’s finer pleasures. I imagine not to many Pattaya locals keep up with international news so they probably wouldn’t suspect a thing or have the knowledge to know.

Never understood why society waists so much tax payers money on guys like this. Put a bullet in his head and end it. No one will miss him.

pdn29.jpg

http://www.pattayadailynews.com/en/2011/02/16/fugitive-paedophile-arrested-in-pattaya/

He doesn't look too bothered.

He'll get back to the UK where the jails are bursting at the seams with foreign criminals, get a year or two in a segregated wing, get the opportunity to join the latest paedophile ring and be released early for good behaviour. Upon release he'll be given a council flat opposite or near a primary school. His anonymity will be guaranteed and he'll be able to begin his malarkey all over again.

The British govt will ensure British lawyers fight tooth and nail for his Human Rights all paid for by mugs like us on legal aid. The court case will cost at least 12,000 quid (600,000 baht). No wonder he looks quite content.

Edited by yogi100

He doesn't look too bothered.

He'll get back to the UK where the jails are bursting at the seams with foreign criminals, get a year or two in a segregated wing, get the opportunity to join the latest paedophile ring and be released early for good behaviour. Upon release he'll be given a council flat opposite or near a primary school. His anonymity will be guaranteed and he'll be able to begin his malarkey all over again.

The British govt will ensure British lawyers fight tooth and nail for his Human Rights all paid for by mugs like us on legal aid. The court case will cost at least 12,000 quid (600,000 baht). No wonder he looks quite content.

Yeah probably...... although a council flat opposite a school is unlikely and he'll be added to the Sex Offenders Register. He may not be sent to jail here either as according to CEOP he is not wanted in the UK. He is being deported here under new Thai PNG laws rather than under request from a UK issued warrant after the CEOP informed Thai authorities of his previous criminal record. It is posssible that Australia or New Zealand could apply either to Thailand or the UK for extradition as he absconded whilst on bail there.

RULES

1NQq.gif

There are only two types of people in the world, those who can extrapolate from incomplete data......

I also think any mongrel convicted of paedophilia should be killed, why fucken waste all that money putting him in jail and trying to help them

A ship's captain.?..kin hell,theyll let anyone captain a boat nowadays......pity he didnt get kidnapped by somali Pirates and used as their fuck doll!

by the way...ive been to pattaya over 10 times,ive never saw any guy with a 13 yr old...that's bullshit!