Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Diamond beach hotel

bigtom

I was thinking of staying in the heart to the action on my next trip. Has anybody stayed at the diamond beach hotel in soi diamond? Or any other hotel in the middle of all the action? I have looked at the web page and the rooms look very tired.

Thanks

a mate stayed at Diamond for Christmas and although very cheap the rooms are VERY tired, reasonably clean but bath door had dry rot, tiles coming off in bathroom etc. galaxy suites across from diamond hotel is ok but rooms very small. I stay at Secrets, rooms under 1000bt, good location and the bar on the ground floor is a great spot for a quiet drink. Some of the ladies are very pretty but you need to make them aware you are butterfly and not after the gf experience - they are also not too pushy for drinks.

I can have this at home............................or this in LOS, thats why I go

post-25755-0-87905900-1355607024.jpg                   post-25755-0-06858900-1359758265.jpg

Most rooms I've stayed in at Diamond Beach had roaches. Used to stay there because I could park my motorcycle underneath,

but now prefer Jasmine hotel on Soi BJ. Basic rooms but clean, quiet and cheap, excellent location and no bugs.

Retired

I stayed at Diamond for 2 nights a few years ago before bailing out and moving to P72s - I had a girl from Under The Sea (awesome ball licker by the way) who gave Diamond a big thumbs down and recommended P72. Same price and much better, plus great location. Jasmines already mentioned is great too.

Somewhere cheap but clean is the Roobar right on Walking St, bloody ripper place.

• 2 weeks later...

I was thinking of staying in the heart to the action on my next trip. Has anybody stayed at the diamond beach hotel in soi diamond? Or any other hotel in the middle of all the action? I have looked at the web page and the rooms look very tired.

Thanks

I stayed in Soi Diamond a year ago...Great Location...Action at your door step but if you want a bit of comfort then I think you can do much better.The beds are not comfortable. the air-conditioning may work occasionally and the party goes on until 5am... I decided to go to Soi 4 in North pattaya...Plenty of bars and enough gogo's for me...And it's only 10 baht to catch taxi to Walking Street or any place in between... Lets face it..if you just want room for a shag its ok...but Walking Street is not much fun during the daylight hours and sleep is a rare commodity at night.

Just a good hint...When you book a hotel ask for two adults... I'ts not about your "guest" but they should give you two keys so you can leave the air-conditioning on while you are in the pool...remember the power cuts off the fridge so a cold beer is out of the question if you have been out for a few hours and it is hard to charge the camera batteries or phone batteries while you lounge around the pool...My thing is that I don't want to get heat stroke when I return to my hotel room for a quick shag after a swim..lol...The things we do for these girls

My recommendation is Mikes Orchid resort,,,Good rooms, good pool, friendly staff, girl friendly and if you tell them you normally only pay 1300 baht the price drops from 1800 baht just like that..Might need to suggest you will stay a few days but you can always invent a trip to Bangkok if you want a quick exit...Tell them Andy from Australia sent you...they won't know who I am but a nice smile and a discount is usually forthcoming,

There are some that only employ words for the purpose of disguising their thoughts.

Voltaire

Most rooms I've stayed in at Diamond Beach had roaches. Used to stay there because I could park my motorcycle underneath,

but now prefer Jasmine Hotel on Soi BJ. Basic rooms but clean, quiet and cheap, excellent location and no bugs.

Near Diamond Beach hotel there is no beach any longer; that says it all.

Several years ago we used to stay at Beverly Plaza hotel, also nearby, but last time there were bedbugs.

This hotel had each time less farang customers and declined rapidly, although the staff were very nice.

They used to be on the directrooms website, but no longer now.

I stayed at Diamond for 2 nights a few years ago before bailing out and moving to P72s - I had a girl from Under The Sea (awesome ball licker by the way) who gave Diamond a big thumbs down and recommended P72. Same price and much better, plus great location. Jasmines already mentioned is great too.

Somewhere cheap but clean is the Roobar right on Walking St, bloody ripper place.

In Jasmine hotel they have changed the former BJ Agogo into a restaurant with swimming pool.