Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Condos for sale and rent

ExpatDave

Hi,

Friend of mine has a few places available. I thought I would post them:

master bedroom.City.jpg

dining lounge. City.jpg

view from balcony City.jpg

FOREIGN QUOTA

North facing 2 Bedroom, 1 bathroom, 75.5 square meters located on the 2nd floor, pool side view.

High quality built-in wardrobes and kitchen.

Kitchen includes ceramic hotplate, extractor fan, dishwasher and side by side 2 door fridge.

Front loading washing machine and dryer in bathroom.

50 inch TV and home theather in lounge.

32inch TV in bedroom.

King sized bed in main bedroom. Queen sized bed in 2nd bedroom. Daikin Aircon throughout. Quality artwork throughout.

4 ceiliing fans - 2 in loungeroom, one in each bedroom

Quality granite floors throughout.

SALE PRICE: 5.5 million baht - finance with 20% downpayment

Rent

35,000 baht per month - 12 months paid in one installment.

40,000 baht per month - 12 month paid monthly

42,000 baht per month - less than 12 months

Also:

bed and leather arm chair.05.jpg

bathroom.02.jpg

The Avenue Residence

Studio - 36sqm

4th Floor, Building B

(The quiet side) facing a big tree and Balitaya hotel.

Fully Furnished to a high standard with 42inch LCD tv, home theather, 2 door fridge, dining table, computer desk.

Sale 2.29 million baht (Foreign name)

Rent- 16,500 baht per month - one year

incl- free cable and internet.

One more:

52 SQ meter 0ne Bedroom available at Urban Condos. Fully furnished. The rent is 19,500 a month Long Term. Available at the end of March. I have keys to this one if you want to take a look. He is also up for possible weekly rent. of 8,500.

All are very close to Walking Street.

Edited by ExpatDave

• 2 weeks later...
:Bump:

Are these condos in Monaco?

i guess not but i think he likes to move over there... :Laugh1: ...compare with this one .... worth his money ... and not mine or even " from a friend"

Jomtien complex-condo-for-rent.pdf

Non native English writing poster, not using a spell checker !! 

The Avenue Residence looks great. It is right near the area I like to stay. But I'm only in town for 7 weeks starting in mid May.

i guess not but i think he likes to move over there... :Laugh1: ...compare with this one .... worth his money ... and not mine or even " from a friend"

Jomtien complex-condo-for-rent.pdf

Fair enough, but these are are just off Second Road and South Pattaya RD. Just a few minutes by foot to Walking Street.

Jomtien is definitely cheaper area to rent.

Edited by ExpatDave

The Avenue Residence looks great. It is right near the area I like to stay. But I'm only in town for 7 weeks starting in mid May.

I am pretty sure the Urban Rental is available. Here are some photos:

U- Kitchen.JPG

U- living room.JPG

Fair enough, but these are are just off Second Road and South Pattaya RD. Just a few minutes by foot to Walking Street.

Jomtien is definitely cheaper area to rent.

I think most long time stayers are more likely living jomtien side , as i can not believe that when you live Pattaya you like to be ever night or daytime in WS or beach road , omtien is my preferable place , in the middle of both sides , narrow strip beach and bars , or large strip beach with many nice restaurants open terraces ,and i am sure the 10 bath drive is not a problem for those people , i think even in future Jomtien beach will grow more importance . Short time "10 days millionairs" off course like to be all the time around the bars in their very time limited Holiday to compress the enjoyment as much as possible ..... but then are too excessive as the shall not be much home.... :Chokdee:

Non native English writing poster, not using a spell checker !! 

I think most long time stayers are more likely living jomtien side , as i can not believe that when you live Pattaya you like to be ever night or daytime in WS or beach road , omtien is my preferable place , in the middle of both sides , narrow strip beach and bars , or large strip beach with many nice restaurants open terraces ,and i am sure the 10 bath drive is not a problem for those people , i think even in future Jomtien beach will grow more importance . Short time "10 days millionairs" off course like to be all the time around the bars in their very time limited Holiday to compress the enjoyment as much as possible ..... but then are too excessive as the shall not be much home.... :Chokdee:

Personally, I like living in Pattaya. Almost everything is in walking distance.

• 2 months later...

I am pretty sure the Urban Rental is available. Here are some photos:

U- Kitchen.JPG

U- living room.JPG

where is this 1 located and is it still for rent

and how much per month ,im looking for something to

rent for 3 months at the start of july

Sent P.M.

Just got a call from friend, Sorry. All are currently being rented.

My guess is that you will have an easier time renting than selling these units in the current market. The fact that Western currencies have depreciated against the baht will also hurt sale prospects.

Nice Condo's

What I dont understand is the rental prices, I have lived in East Pattaya for 4 years and pay 10,000 a month for a 2 bedroom house 2 bedrooms in a secure village. 10 mins down the road you have condos going for 16000+.

UK and Euro prices incredible.

dave

Indeed, night and day there are bahtbuses between Pattaya and Jomtien.