IGNORED

Chiang rai

chris2004

I'm going to Chiang Rai for a few days at the end of the month. Just wondering if there is any P4P there. Any recommended bars or places for freelancers

Hi Chris,

I have been to Chiang Rai many many times and freelancers there, I have never seen a single one, sorry.

Some beer bars with a few girls are located next to the Wang Come hotel (Soi Jetyod).

Heading to the market from Wang Come, there are one or two gogo's (no nudity at all), with girls from the Akka minority.

massage places are also found around the Wang Come.

A soapy is located just behind the Wiang Inn hotel, but I never tried this one.

Option 1 : Enjoy the scenery, temples, the river, a drink at the night bazar... and forget P4P there.

Option 2 : take some willing samples from Ptya with you.

TG.

Hi Chris,

I have been to Chiang Rai many many times and freelancers there, I have never seen a single one, sorry.

Some beer bars with a few girls are located next to the Wang Come hotel (Soi Jetyod).

Heading to the market from Wang Come, there are one or two gogo's (no nudity at all), with girls from the Akka minority.

Massage places are also found around the Wang Come.

A soapy is located just behind the Wiang Inn hotel, but I never tried this one.

Option 1 : Enjoy the scenery, temples, the river, a drink at the night bazar... and forget P4P there.

Option 2 : take some willing samples from Ptya with you.

TG.

Thanks, looks like i will be drinking on my own. What's an Akka?

I should have written "Akha" instead, it's one of the 6 ethnic minorities installed in the hills of northern Thailand.

They can speak thai, but prefer chat together in their own language, and good luck if you can understand it.

Enjoy your trip.