IGNORED

How much is new ps3

Mattyg711

Does anyone how much a new new jailbroken ps3 costs nowadays???

I bought mine a while ago at Tuc com at 22,5k i think, but not jailbroken. Just have look and ask around there at several shops.

Edited by TheLostShark

in UK you can get the 250gb slim brand new at 220 GBP, if you know wnayone to take over that would be the best bet

22,5K??? Prices must have exploded then. Bought myself 1 back in august at tukcom for 10-11K. (not jailbroken)

Edited by eXplosief

22,5K??? Prices must have exploded then. Bought myself 1 back in august at tukcom for 10-11K. (not jailbroken)

I thought i remembered 22.5k but it could also be 12.5k :D

Edited by TheLostShark

I thought i remembered 22.5k but it could also be 12.5k :D

Couldn't of been 22,5 k coz I bought one when it first came out and it was 19 k then.

Bought yesterday , 160 Gb on Tucom. Included 10 games (on HDD) 1 extra controller and HDMI cable 12700 Baht.

Bought yesterday , 160 Gb on Tucom. Included 10 games (on HDD) 1 extra controller and HDMI cable 12700 Baht.

Fair deal., will w8 for my 720p LED Projector to arrive first :]

C O L O M B I A 

• 5 months later...

What make and how much?

Why only 720p?

--- Is it in yet?

Bought mine at TukCom in April, slim with 320 Gb HD filled up with games of my choise, with jailbreak, for about 12500 I seem to remember. With extra controller, and Playstation Move (and extra controller for this as well) and a remote control for Blu-ray player... it all came to somewhere around 20 000.

Live for today, gone tomorrow, that's me.... ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha (Roger The Hat - Pink Floyd roadie)

Cool thanks. Got one in the end for 6000 second hand with 2 original games. Not too many extras but that's fine coz I wanted to play online with it.

sure about price ? when i see that they sell in MDB dvd collection disc with 10 games for something like 2000thb, i'm quite disapointed !

• 1 year later...

Jailbreak enable you to play game ripped to hard disk on your ps3.

ATTENTION : it means also that you cannot play online as PS3 is doing constantly updates and checks.you

So if you play offline it's a perfect deal if you want to play against the world you cannot with jailbreak PS3

The best would be to have a jailbreak one with lot's of games and a standard one with a very few games to enable you to play on the best online game ( for example : Call of Duty modern warfare 3 )