Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Board Time

Hallmark

Is there a problem with the clock on here ? I'm seeing posts posted now 7-8 minutes in front of the actual time.

PS It say's I posted this at 9.02 am but it's actually 8.54 am !

Edited by Kessaya

Yesterday it appeared to be around 15 mins fast. Not that it really matters.

:Dunno1:

Bam Bam

That which doesn't kill me only makes me stronger

Yesterday it appeared to be around 15 mins fast. Not that it really matters.

:Dunno1:

Bam Bam

I'll have you know that's a short time for me ! Including shower before and cigarette after !

I'll have you know that's a short time for me ! Including shower before and cigarette after !

:LMAO1:

You stud, why does it take that long

:Dance1:

Bam Bam

Edited by Bam_Bam

That which doesn't kill me only makes me stronger

• 4 months later...

After living in the future for a while, thought I'd pop back and look at some old posts.

I've been finding it quite surreal reading posts that will not be posted for another 10 or 15 minutes. Cool!

Please, could someone post the lottery winning numbers as soon as they are announced, then we can go out and buy them before the draw!!

Seriously though, it is quite important for some internet to keep server time synched using ntp.

But...what do I know?

Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.

- Voltaire

After living in the future for a while, thought I'd pop back and look at some old posts.

I've been finding it quite surreal reading posts that will not be posted for another 10 or 15 minutes. Cool!

Please, could someone post the lottery winning numbers as soon as they are announced, then we can go out and buy them before the draw!!

Seriously though, it is quite important for some internet to keep server time synched using ntp.

Never noticed the clock thing! but talking of lotto the euromillions draw tonight is at about £136 million -thats quite a few LT and would probably keep the average bloke occupied for a while in LOS

Yep definitely weird. The clock is off by about 15 minutes or so for me. :unsure:

Never noticed the clock thing! but talking of lotto the euromillions draw tonight is at about £136 million -thats quite a few LT and would probably keep the average bloke occupied for a while in LOS

Haven't looked at the numbers yet, don't need to, I went into the shop and told the guy I wanted the winning ticket. He assured me it was. With a jackpot like that I could be really generous, give my son a couple of hundred quid, 20 or 30 pounds to charity, then fly out to LOS.. I'll check the numbers tomorrow and have one night of dreaming ...

But...what do I know?

Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.

- Voltaire