IGNORED

Best golf bar/society in Pattaya

dazzauk

In your opinion which golf bar/society would you recommend whilst staying in Pattaya?

Lets have a list of the best that you have experienced.

Many thanks

:Agree: Always play with them when I'm in town, but there are many others out there that run a good program, Lewinskis, Traveller's Rest and Outback just to name a few. Like everything else in Pattaya there's something for everyone, the main thing is you're out there having fun..

If can, can.. If no can, no can..

• 2 weeks later...

so which group can you join for a game of golf? Will they use golf carts because it always seems too hot to walk 18 holes?

There are some that only employ words for the purpose of disguising their thoughts.

Voltaire

I think it depend what you like.

I play mostly with The Golf Club. Always good organizing (Brad is good). Most of the golfers have hcp. 4-15, but all is welcome. They play some of the more expensive courses that some of the other groups will not play.

Some other groups are more “beer orientated”. So you can always find a group that good for you.

On some courses cart is compulsory. On all you can rent cart. All groups I played it’s up to you if you want to walk or take cart.

One morning I shot an elephant in my pajamas. How he got in my pajamas, I don't know

• 1 month later...

I am planning at least one game of Golf in Pattaya...I notice that "Spiked shoes are required on some courses"

Are there courses where you can play in "joggers"? I really don't want to bring my golf shoes for one game. I am not wanting to be that serious.

There are some that only employ words for the purpose of disguising their thoughts.

Voltaire

I would be interested if you could play in trainers with a group of "beer orientated" guys out to have fun and a laugh.

"Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes." Jack Handey

• 2 weeks later...

I always play with The Golf Club when I'm in town. Brad/John do a great job organizing everything and the prices are reasonable (often discounted course rates). They also provide transportation for a small fee and you can eat breakfast/dinner there as the food is great. I'll be playing a few rounds with them in the coming weeks :)

Edited by FreeSki

Someday, somebody will ski that