IGNORED

hua-hin ferry

meaty

i read that there was a ferry that went to hua-hin from pattaya 3 times a day,can any BMs confirm this and if so what is the cost,thanks for any help

i read that there was a ferry that went to hua-hin from pattaya 3 times a day,can any BMs confirm this and if so what is the cost,thanks for any help

Its three times a week not three timesa day. A round trip costs 2,900 or 1500 one way Hua Hin Ferry

Al.

looks like a really nice way of getting there, compared to fighting your way through bangkok in a car.........

Yes, a mini bus service does go Pattaya to Hua Hin direct, but many people are happy to get out and stretch their legs in Bkk.

Also beware the cheaper ones will not go direct from city to city, but stop off at different villages off the beaten track to pick up and drop off.

You can also get proper buses via BKK bus station, same as above applies, go for the express service.

Just looked at the website, never gonna get a car on that! :GoldenSmile1:

Seriously though, It just looks like a river cruiser. i would want to know the sea is flat calm before i take a step on that. Potentially going to be 25 miles or so from land.

I taxied from Hua Hin to Patts last year, 4 hour journey if you miss the BKK rush hours, decent new Toyota 4x4, very comfortable for 3/4 people for 3200 baht = 1070/800 baht each. door to door service, no pick up and drops off at jettys etc, probably quicker when all considered.

We are doing the trip next tour one way hua hin to Patts just for the experience really