Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Flight prices to uk

steelerman

Hi all,

My wife and I are trying to bring our Thai daughter over to the Uk for a holiday in March- April.

The prices on the usual sites are ridiculous for the return flights from BKK to UK - around the same that both of us pay to fly to Thailand each year in fact.

Can anyone tell me of a way to find a cheaper flight....return from BKK to London/Manchester. Our only thought was to call some agents in Thailand to see if they can book at a reduced rate over there.Let me know if anyone is flying to the UK in March from BKK and has got a good deal.

Any help appreciated.

Marc

Looking like about 42k Baht Return from this end right?

They obviously have reasons to offer cheap flights to get folk out here, but not many for getting them back the other way.

Check Eva website "Early bird " offers , i booked an open return March 3 months BKK to Amsterdam for 29350 bath tax included, must ticked before 28 februari

Non native English writing poster, not using a spell checker !! 

• 2 weeks later...

Eva air and all flights to London heathrow seem cheaper, manc airport means you stuck with the middle east flights

How does EVA Earlybird work?

I see it runs up to mid June, but I need to fly just after that.

Is mid-June the end of it at 28th Feb or is there another run likely after that.

I haven't grasped whether it's about the early part of the year, or booking early?

How does EVA Earlybird work?

I see it runs up to mid June, but I need to fly just after that.

Is mid-June the end of it at 28th Feb or is there another run likely after that.

I haven't grasped whether it's about the early part of the year, or booking early?

BOOKING latest or before (?) 28 februari , that is for sure , there is 1 outbound flight restriction in april one week , i think must be eastern week , if you check" flight rules " you can see the dates , i myself for the open return must fly return BEFORE 24/6 /2011 (as it is exactly the limit for a 3 months open return Periode , 6 months open / 1 year open return also possible at higher prices )

Edited by david555

Non native English writing poster, not using a spell checker !! 

Jat Airways have got an offer on, for booking before 10th March, they said down to B26k but I could only find B30k ... which is still pretty reasonable.

Just paid 31,200 BKK-LHR and back in April with EVA. A good price I think. It's a special offer price that has to be paid for/ticketed before 28 February.