IGNORED

Best Golf Caddies

dazzauk

Hi Chris, many thanks for your reply. It was never my intention to have anyone say a bad word about the caddies. You're right they do work so hard and that is why whenever I find a good one and it makes my round I want to share that experience with everyone else. I want everyone to have the best caddies and in return tip them well.

Regards

I had a real cute one at the Pheonix Golf Course....she was a doll and love her work...she said that sometimes she gets in three rounds in a day, and

get tip well. I wish I still had her name and number.

cheers tommy x

P1000555.JPG

P1000609.JPG

P1000699.JPG

P1000578.JPG

Edited by xymmot

cheers, Tommy of Richmond

why sleep if you are going to get up anyway?

• 2 weeks later...

Found a picture of my golf caddy from Phoenix Golf course...she's a cutie

cheers tommy x

triptotaipei463.jpg

• 1 month later...

Treasure Hill, caddie #31, name "o" smokin hot cutie, fun, can read a green and liked to be tickled ! 55555

• 3 weeks later...

At Pattaya country club i had a bloke as my caddie :(

he was good at hi job though

Thanks for the usefull info, im a golf fan and this is good news

"Naughty But Nice"

Not quite on topic but at my last trade day for Electrical Contractors I was greeted on the 5th hole by a girl in a mini skirt who collected our balls and them proceeded to insert them in her pussy. When it was our turn to tee off she would squat over our tee and put the ball on it.

I was fascinated by her skill and promptly lost concentration on my drive. I sliced my shot into a lake and never got to test the ball for flavour and or aroma,,,bummer :GiveBeer1:

Edited by andyaus

There are some that only employ words for the purpose of disguising their thoughts.

Voltaire

I had a great caddie at siam cc, where they just had the lpga at in feb, I played the next week.The caddies are great at yardage and greens, they even will give you there rain jacket off there on back, if you forgot yours

• 1 month later...

Not quite on topic but at my last trade day for Electrical Contractors I was greeted on the 5th hole by a girl in a mini skirt who collected our balls and them proceeded to insert them in her pussy. When it was our turn to tee off she would squat over our tee and put the ball on it.

I was fascinated by her skill and promptly lost concentration on my drive. I sliced my shot into a lake and never got to test the ball for flavour and or aroma,,,bummer :GiveBeer1:

Are you for real? :D 55555555555

I never expected this to happen at a golf couse. You are really serious?

CXNID=1000015.12NXC.gif

• 1 month later...

Even though I had some serious golf issues (due to the previous night's activities...LOL), The Siam Plantation course and Laem Chabang gets my vote...the caddies my friend and I had at both courses were very fun, cute and really knew their stuff...we played 4 other courses (Khao Kheow, Burapha, Pheonix, St Andrews) and again they were fun as well and knew their stuff...putting was hit or miss sometimes...Initially when we got to the course, the caddies did not speak too much...but after they figure out what kind of game we played, then they start to open up some more...eventually we got our caddies to talk smack about our game...if I hit my shot into the drink, my friend's caddy would be laughing...my friend duffs a shot, my caddy would laugh...it got pretty competitive that way and that helped me somewhat regain focus...There was one thing the caddies would say that always baffled me on the greens...I ended up asking what the hell "medium" meant at Pheonix (4th round)...just in case...it means the lie is level...

I think Phoenix has good caddies along with Greenwood. However my best caddies unfortunately were at the Bangkok area golf course Pinehurst. This course employs mostly college girls looking to make money to put themselves through school. Additionally some were keen to the "19th" hole and willing....for a minor fee of course!

Edited by rocko76

" Lead, follow, or get the hell out of my way!!"

I think Phoenix has good caddies along with Greenwood. However my best caddies unfortunately were at the Bangkok area golf course Pinehurst. This course employs mostly college girls looking to make money to put themselves through school. Additionally some were keen to the "19th" hole and willing....for a minor fee of course!

i HAVE TO REMEMBER THAT AS I PLAY IN BANGKOK ALSO. I want to say also that i had a male caddy at Burapha, and didn't like him, so I hope to stick with the girls. I also think he stole 1000 bahts from my wallet when he lag behind, but I couldn't prove it as i just gave him a 100 baht tip. Pheonix is my favorite though. thanks for the input.

cheers tommy x

thailand 2010 031.JPG

It depends what you like really, the courses are very different.

Siam Old Course is a more mature course, its tree-lined, has big rolling fairways and big greens - which are slopy and lighting quick (about 11 on the stintmeter)

http://www.siamcountryclub.com/about.html

Siam Plantation is obviously the newer of the two courses, it isnt really tree-lined although there are trees on the course, again big rolling fairways, smaller greens and a bit longer than the Old Course.

http://www.siamcountryclub.com/plantation/p_about.html

Both courses have great clubhouses, but the Plantation is out of this world, worth playing for the clubhouse alone.

Personally I prefer the layout of the Old Course but I would still highly recommend the Plantation. If you have the chance the you should play both.. you wont be dissapointed. Check out the gallery on the links :D

If I may "chip in" my 2 cents:

Played both as well - the old course's fairways are more firm than the young plantation course's which get watered all day long.

This makes a huge difference, I played from the... umm, championship tees I think, but not the "pro tees".

My tee shots didn't run at all. they would just pitch and not move at all, leaving long irons (3, 4, sometimes 5 wood) for the green on par 4s. Normally the drive runs 30 or 40 meters, and I missed these meters dearly!!!

This made the plantation very frustrating, as the greens weren't that big and most are built on a plateau, so easy to miss.

It is beautiful though.

But I prefer the old course because it felt better to play on.

And... I would like to know which course has caddies that are open for some mischief... Did anyone try Pattaya Golf club?

• 1 month later...

If I may "chip in" my 2 cents:

Played both as well - the old course's fairways are more firm than the young plantation course's which get watered all day long.

This makes a huge difference, I played from the... umm, championship tees I think, but not the "pro tees".

My tee shots didn't run at all. they would just pitch and not move at all, leaving long irons (3, 4, sometimes 5 wood) for the green on par 4s. Normally the drive runs 30 or 40 meters, and I missed these meters dearly!!!

This made the plantation very frustrating, as the greens weren't that big and most are built on a plateau, so easy to miss.

It is beautiful though.

But I prefer the old course because it felt better to play on.

And... I would like to know which course has caddies that are open for some mischief... Did anyone try Pattaya Golf club?

I played at Pattaya cc the first ( and maby the last time ) in 2010 . I got probebly the oldest & ugliest caddy ever ( was many old caddies there ) so make sure you pick one. The course layout was ok but it was very dry & the shower room was very sunky.