Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Best Golf Caddies

dazzauk

Just wondered which Golf Course in your opinion has the best Golf Caddies?

Please make your choice on experience of Caddie along with looks and fun had during the round.

I'll set the ball rolling by saying St Andrews/Green Valley... Always had an absolute scream with the Caddies there. Well worth a visit.

Would also say Khao Kheow, never had a bad Caddie there...

All I would say is that if you find one that you really get on well with then tip her well, remember her name and number and be sure to book her on you future visits.

:001_Thank_You5: well come on then what was yours like Just wondered which Golf Course in your opinion has the best Golf Caddies?

Please make your choice on experience of Caddie along with looks and fun had during the round.

I'll set the ball rolling by saying St Andrews/Green Valley... Always had an absolute scream with the Caddies there. Well worth a visit.

yyyyyyYEA YEA any info then your balls my freind are not rolling you missed the putt do you want the numbers aswell. Ilove all my caddies :GoldenSmile1:

cheers chris

Wriggley Tin 1

:001_Thank_You5: well come on then what was yours like Just wondered which Golf Course in your opinion has the best Golf Caddies?

yyyyyyYEA YEA any info then your balls my freind are not rolling you missed the putt do you want the numbers aswell. Ilove all my caddies :GoldenSmile1:

cheers chris

Chris let me say that the only time I miss a putt is when one of the stunning caddies catch my eye during my Stroke!! which I might add is quite often!! Feel free to give numbers of caddies if you so Desire. The whole point of this thread was to give everyone the heads up on which golf course has the best caddies. Therefore I will say No.51 St Andrews/Green Valley!!

Emerald and Treasure hill always seem to be ok.

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$AFBADGE.jpg

Chris let me say that the only time I miss a putt is when one of the stunning caddies catch my eye during my Stroke!! which I might add is quite often!! Feel free to give numbers of caddies if you so desire. The whole point of this thread was to give everyone the heads up on which golf course has the best caddies. Therefore I will say No.51 St Andrews/Green Valley!!

:001_Thank_You5: dazzauk thanks for honest reply i myself was being a little bit off a shit thinking leave the caddies alone.They work hard. Bacardi again dear chap and being a little hasty in my reply BUT thats me .A great caddy off mine she was wonderfull even my wife loved her not in that sense was from the thai navy course not far from were i lived she called mr 5 iron and she played off six under took her to a lot off clubs round there No 555 great .I must have a game again one day .Another story that was nine year ago

cheers chris :Chokdee:

Wriggley Tin 1

I can't remember the caddies name or number, or for that matter even what golf course but I'll post a pic of her. If you have the chance use her. She was a blast. Gave me good putting tips which I didn't heed. lol I had a lousy day golfing but had a ball joking around with and teasing her. She kept rubbing up against my fat sweaty ass all day. I was ready to bang her in the bathroom after 4 hours of that. She did end up getting a very good tip plus a lot of drinks during the round which I'm sure she sold back at the end of the day. If anybody recognizes the course let me know the name. I'm thinking about another trip there in May

101___10_00009.jpg

Edited by wetwillie

In all honesty, can't say I've ever had a bad one.

I first came to Pattaya to play golf, before the small event we came here for started, my mate and I went out for a round at Burapha, we were kind of saying to each other, what the hell do we need caddies for, we have a buggy ???

But by the end of the day we were both saying, how much fun was that having them along, we had nicknamed them Ewoks by the time we had finished the round, like I said never had a bad one.

:Chokdee:

Bam Bam

Edited by Bam_Bam

That which doesn't kill me only makes me stronger

Without question, for me it has to be Khao Kheow! I even got a hand job on the 15th -

Laemchabang always has the best caddies, very professional too including Green Valley & St Andrews.

Great choices... Always had great caddies at all three of these courses!! I'm a poet and didn't even know it!!

:001_Thank_You5: dazzauk thanks for honest reply i myself was being a little bit off a shit thinking leave the caddies alone.They work hard. Bacardi again dear chap and being a little hasty in my reply BUT thats me .A great caddy off mine she was wonderfull even my wife loved her not in that sense was from the thai navy course not far from were i lived she called mr 5 iron and she played off six under took her to a lot off clubs round there No 555 great .I must have a game again one day .Another story that was nine year ago

cheers chris :Chokdee:

Hi Chris, many thanks for your reply. It was never my intention to have anyone say a bad word about the caddies. You're right they do work so hard and that is why whenever I find a good one and it makes my round I want to share that experience with everyone else. I want everyone to have the best caddies and in return tip them well.

Regards

Had some good caddies at my last trip,but the best one was at Emerald,but dont remember what number....

But just go out there and have a smile and some fun :D

I can't remember the caddies name or number, or for that matter even what golf course but I'll post a pic of her. If you have the chance use her. She was a blast. Gave me good putting tips which I didn't heed. lol I had a lousy day golfing but had a ball joking around with and teasing her. She kept rubbing up against my fat sweaty ass all day. I was ready to bang her in the bathroom after 4 hours of that. She did end up getting a very good tip plus a lot of drinks during the round which I'm sure she sold back at the end of the day. If anybody recognizes the course let me know the name. I'm thinking about another trip there in May

101___10_00009.jpg

looks like bangpra did it have a big hot bath in the changing room

Without question, for me it has to be Khao Kheow! I even got a hand job on the 15th -

Woaah, tourasia, is this for real? If so need to put on the list. What was the deal, and more to the point do you have her caddy number??

I have usual caddies at LAem Chabang, Burapha, St. Andrews/Green Valley, Phoenix, Treasure Hills and Khao Kheow. Have generally had good ones most everywhere but have not kept all the names and numbers. They are people like the rest of us and if you are friendly they respond in a similar fashion. Have not taken them off course but for my regulars I bring small gifts each time and they are really nice ladies just trying to make a living doing a good job. It is tough in the low season as too many and not enough golfers. They make work only twice a week and if they get a poor it hurts. Most places also make them work on landscaping for no pay one day a week. A tough job in many ways.

Common sense is not very common.

Anyone managed to join the "Caddy Shag Club?"

THE MAIN THING IS TO KEEP THE MAIN THING THE MAIN THING

Just wondered which Golf Course in your opinion has the best Golf Caddies?

Would also say Khao Kheow, never had a bad Caddie there...

All I would say is that if you find one that you really get on well with then tip her well, remember her name and number and be sure to book her on you future visits.

IMO this one should;nt even be up the debate.. Siam Country Club all day long.

You get best of both worlds, very professional with their advice ie: yardages, slopes and reads on the greens and they are always up for a bit of banter which is a must on the golf course. I think Siam have the best for lookers as well.

IMO this one should;nt even be up the debate.. Siam Country Club all day long.

You get best of both worlds, very professional with their advice ie: yardages, slopes and reads on the greens and they are always up for a bit of banter which is a must on the golf course. I think Siam have the best for lookers as well.

Many thanks for your advice Mitch, looking at playing Siam in March but the big question is do I play the Old or Plantation course? Which one is the better?

Many thanks for your advice Mitch, looking at playing Siam in March but the big question is do I play the Old or Plantation course? Which one is the better?

It depends what you like really, the courses are very different.

Siam Old Course is a more mature course, its tree-lined, has big rolling fairways and big greens - which are slopy and lighting quick (about 11 on the stintmeter)

http://www.siamcountryclub.com/about.html

Siam Plantation is obviously the newer of the two courses, it isnt really tree-lined although there are trees on the course, again big rolling fairways, smaller greens and a bit longer than the Old Course.

http://www.siamcountryclub.com/plantation/p_about.html

Both courses have great clubhouses, but the Plantation is out of this world, worth playing for the clubhouse alone.

Personally I prefer the layout of the Old Course but I would still highly recommend the Plantation. If you have the chance the you should play both.. you wont be dissapointed. Check out the gallery on the links :D

I recommend the Plantation course as its superb and its a fantastic place to test your golf skills, caddies there are very professional. The only downfall with it is the price, fairly expensive compared to other coures bar Laemchabang. Hope you enjoy your golfing stay in Pattaya................

It depends what you like really, the courses are very different.

Siam Old Course is a more mature course, its tree-lined, has big rolling fairways and big greens - which are slopy and lighting quick (about 11 on the stintmeter)

http://www.siamcountryclub.com/about.html

Siam Plantation is obviously the newer of the two courses, it isnt really tree-lined although there are trees on the course, again big rolling fairways, smaller greens and a bit longer than the Old Course.

http://www.siamcountryclub.com/plantation/p_about.html

Both courses have great clubhouses, but the Plantation is out of this world, worth playing for the clubhouse alone.

Personally I prefer the layout of the Old Course but I would still highly recommend the Plantation. If you have the chance the you should play both.. you wont be dissapointed. Check out the gallery on the links :D

Mitch many thanks again for your advice and info, Plantation looks like it'll be the first one I play. Will let you know how it goes in due course!

I recommend the Plantation course as its superb and its a fantastic place to test your golf skills, caddies there are very professional. The only downfall with it is the price, fairly expensive compared to other coures bar Laemchabang. Hope you enjoy your golfing stay in Pattaya................

Thanks for the info, have decided that the Plantation will be the course of choice, great to get the heads up from both yourself and Mitch. Thanks again

Mitch many thanks again for your advice and info, Plantation looks like it'll be the first one I play. Will let you know how it goes in due course!

Look forward to hearing your thoughts on it, its a great track so enjoy!! :D