Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

What is your favorite restaurant on Walking Street

I am going to be spending a good deal of time on Walking Street on my next trip and I have not tried any of the restaurants on that strip (except Pattaya Beer Garden). I was wondering what the preferences are here on the board and why. Money, time of day and cuisine is not really a factor, I am just interested in preferences and some opinions. I do not go out throwing baht around when I eat but I have been known to pay for a exceptional dining experience but I also like to be cheap charlie when the time is right. I also realize Walking Street is more of a night time section of Pattaya. I will be eating by myself, with friends I am with in Pattaya and of course the per chance meals with the lovely, beautiful and typically always hungry Miss Bar Fine. Any opinions and advice is appreciated!!! :)

P.S. not intersted in food stall opinions...I am fully aware and quite the connoisseur of the food stalls. I love them

Edited by Looter

They have gone really silly on prices in many of them, there is too much reasonable choice all over Pattaya now where you dont feel ripped off.

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$AFBADGE.jpg

The Soi that has Beach Club, next to Soi Diamond (Soi 17? 15?) has some seafood restaurants that look ok. Plenty of things to look at while you eat, too--you're basically sitting in the middle of a small soi with people walking right next to you.

I went to a restaurant right next to Torus Bar which is near the end of Walking Street just passed Soi 16 where X-Zone is. It has a nice view of the beach and the big Pattaya sign. Went there on the Kings Birthday with a few friends and had a great view of the fire works. I ordered a lobster (a good size for 1 person), grilled squid, Muscles, grilled fish fillet, stir fry veggies and 2 drinks all for 1400 Baht. I thought since it was a upper market restaurant that this price was very good compared to most of the other ones on Walking Street.

It's not really on WS but my favourite is Pattaya Beer Garden.

WS'restaurants it's totally a scam.

• 2 weeks later...

I like Lobster pot on WS great view over the water and good food.

And have a Irish coffe or Thairish :) thats also very good.

Lobster Pot would be tops with me, but the lobster thermidor at Sea Zone is better.

My favourite was La Notte on Walking Street .

Very nice to sit outside good view on Walking Street.

Its a bit pricy but ull get 1st class food and service in return

<EMBED SRC="http://games.webgamedesign.com/free/counter2.swf?title=Pattaya%20here%20i%20come&count=down&time=1327467600000&bgc=0xcc3333&bgb=1&bgd=0&bc=0xcccccc&bb=3&bd=0&tc=0xcccccc&tb=1&td=1&uc=0x99ccff&ub=1&ud=2&nc=0x333333&nb=1&nd=0" TYPE="application/x-shockwave-flash" NAME="Free Counter" ALIGN=MIDDLE WIDTH=500 HEIGHT=100 quality="high" bgcolor="#ffffff" allowScriptAccess="sameDomain" allowFullScreen="false" pluginspage="http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer">