Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

kinaree and stork club

montycrab

Hi folks. Only came accross this site recently.

Have been a regular to Pattaya for the past 5 years and love the place and all its activities. I spent many an enjoyable afternoon in the Kinnaree before it was closed by the authorities. At the time its sister club the Stork was just about to open. From what i can see this too only lasted a couple of months.

So where to from here. Any suggestions as to a suitable replacement. I am based on 3rd road when in Patts but available to travel within reason.Am not a huge fan of Soi6 but venture there to drop the occasional load shortly after arrival. Will be arriving on sat next 12th for 4 weeks.

Thanks for your suggestions

Kinnaree has been open again for well over a year under new management (a Yank), but still very similar in concept to when it was run by the Brit. Very popular but can get too busy on food days.

So no replacement needed really, just go to Kinnaree again.

Jade House (off Thapphraya Rd)is OK, so is Rioja, off Soi7 Thepprasit Rd, but difficult to find and get to if you haven't got your own transport. Do a search on PA and you will find more details.

Kinnaree has been open again for well over a year under new management (a Yank), but still very similar in concept to when it was run by the Brit. Very popular but can get too busy on food days.

Jade House (off Thapphraya Rd)is OK, so is Rioja, off Soi7 Thepprasit Rd, but difficult to find and get to if you haven't got your own transport. Do a search on PA and you will find more details.

Hi ingo, thanks for that.

Will defo try there again. Met some very pleasant afternoon company and shed a drop or two of love juice there.

Cant wait to get out of this godforsaken country and live like a human again even if it is only for 4 weeks.

The white arches are awaiting you.

http://www.pattayaphotoguide.com/?foqRU2ankcAC8CAA

Thanks for your help lads. The mate i am travelling with is also a big fan of the Kinnaree so that will be one of our first pit stops.

Cant wait to get stuck into some serious lovin.

Hopefully will get around to some of the PA weekly meetings.

• 1 month later...

Where is Stork Club located soi? Rd?

Also any better motorbike driving directions to Rioja? Do you mean the new road that is open from Winchester back to Jomtien towards Therapasit or do you have to take Therapasit and find soi 7 then follow soi 7 again back towards the winchester? :001_Thank_You5: :001_Thank_You5:

Gspotman

Also any better motorbike driving directions to Rioja? Do you mean the new road that is open from Winchester back to Jomtien towards Therapasit or do you have to take Therapasit and find soi 7 then follow soi 7 again back towards the winchester? :001_Thank_You5: :001_Thank_You5:

Stork Club has been closed for over a year now (located just before the hairpin bend, half way up the road to Bhudda Hill, coming from WS).

Rioja Directions

Get to Thepprasit Road, assuming you are travelling from Thapphraya Rd towards Sukumvit Rd, Soi 7 is on your left (on the corner is the big Mityon Motorcycle Showroom). If you go past the two petrol stations on your right you have gone too far.

Soi 7 twists and turns for about 1kms, keep going past some large stone elephants, take a left turn when you see the Rioja signs into a small soi, Rioja is 150m on the right (large terracota building, with loads of cars/bikes outside).

You can get to Rioja from The Winchester, but not so sure of the directions.

Kinnaree is my favourite bar, 90% of the girls are stunners and most you can have a good laugh with, on some days it does get a bit packed later on in the afternoon, so it is best to get there around 3pm.

• 6 months later...

Stork Club has been closed for over a year now (located just before the hairpin bend, half way up the road to Bhudda Hill, coming from WS).

Rioja Directions

Get to Thepprasit Road, assuming you are travelling from Thapphraya Rd towards Sukumvit Rd, Soi 7 is on your left (on the corner is the big Mityon Motorcycle Showroom). If you go past the two petrol stations on your right you have gone too far.

Soi 7 twists and turns for about 1kms, keep going past some large stone elephants, take a left turn when you see the Rioja signs into a small soi, Rioja is 150m on the right (large terracota building, with loads of cars/bikes outside).

You can get to Rioja from The Winchester, but not so sure of the directions.

Travelling from Thappraya Road towards Sukhumvit Road, Soi 7 is on your RIGHT.

Never part with more money in Thailand than you are prepared to lose.

• 5 months later...

Soi 7 Theprasit road and follow the signs.

Besides the Kinnaree, Jade house & Rioja, you now have a few more choices in the Pratamnak area: Times Lounge (Soi 11 of Soi 1 Pratamnak), Sapphire (Soi 4 of Pratamnak) & Exotica (Pratamnak between soi 4 & 5)

Edit, i posted a map to the Rioja in the other topic that was running on this establishment.

• 4 weeks later...

Stork Club has now been turned into a guesthouse.

http://www.poon-world.com/Pattaya/Stork_Club

Missed really, I had some good sessions there, but then, they really had an almost pitiful selection of girls

(unless I have missed some information that it had been turned into a bargirl retirement home) during their

last 1-2 years, so no one (including myself) wanted to go there anymore.

For the usually higher all-in-all fee, one would usually expect some better quality in terms of looks and attitude

of the girls than in Soi 6 or somewhere on the Darkside - if one doesn't get it, there is just no point in going to

there.

â— Nice Rooms 4 rent @ Pattaya (monthly, yearly) â—

I am trying to help friends getting their offers known better. Please don't contact me for inquiries..

• 9 months later...
anybody know st prices at kinaree?barfine and girl price please

Yes.  I spent a lot of time at Kinnaree back in November 2012.  I can tell you what I paid then.  

No barfine, but the short time rooms (very nice ones, too) are 350 baht.  So really, that's kind of a barfine.

The ST rates for the girls are always "up to you".  I had some gorgeous ones, some wanted 1000 baht, some 1500.  They were worth every baht.  You can negotiate, it is not a fixed price by any means.

Hope that helped some.

Yes.  I spent a lot of time at Kinaree back in November 2012.  I can tell you what I paid then.  

No barfine, but the short time rooms (very nice ones, too) are 350 baht.  So really, that's kind of a barfine.

The ST rates for the girls are always "up to you".  I had some gorgeous ones, some wanted 1000 baht, some 1500.  They were worth every baht.  You can negotiate, it is not a fixed price by any means.

Hope that helped some.

Don't pay any more than 1000bht for an ST, plus 350bht for room.

Is the Times still open - been up there a few times over the last couple of weeks and its always shut?  Hope its just temporary i..e owner on holiday.

Is the Times still open - been up there a few times over the last couple of weeks and its always shut?  Hope its just temporary i..e owner on holiday.

There is a thread somewhere about Times. They were raided by the police some time ago but no news about whether or not they will re-open.

Archived