IGNORED

Addicts Watermarking

LaaMok

Thanks bud.

The transparency will be fixed so I would suggest 30% (35% tops).

The details can be sorted out once we have the final design, that is the main priority at the moment.

As for the pose how about bending over looking back towards us, legs slightly apart? :)

Ok, here's three very different sorta bendy over, looking back to the audience type pics... I've inked one just so as you can use it right now for a mock up, the others are just to show alternative poses that I think would fall within your remit?

The legs might be a bit far apart for your liking, but sometimes I just can't help myself... I was desperate to do one pulling her arse cheeks apart, but I managed to stop myself... just in time.

If this ever got a seal of approval obviously you could direct the image right down to the fingernails

post-39720-0-43953700-1299408172.jpg

post-39720-0-86184400-1299408197.jpg

post-39720-0-84266700-1299408234.jpg

Kineow

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Edge

• kineow

• 7-Eleven

• LaaMok

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

No disrespect intended to kineow's cartoons, but a very simple question.

Why can't we just have the existing PA logo diagonally across the right hand bottom corner?

Corporate ID and all that.

Ok, here's three very different sorta bendy over, looking back to the audience type pics... I've inked one just so as you can use it right now for a mock up, the others are just to show alternative poses that I think would fall within your remit?

The legs might be a bit far apart for your liking, but sometimes I just can't help myself... I was desperate to do one pulling her arse cheeks apart, but I managed to stop myself... just in time.

If this ever got a seal of approval obviously you could direct the image right down to the fingernails

Thanks for all your hard work... My main objective was to try and progress this whole idea along, I think that we are now in a position to let Bryan choose before we fine tune the final image.

No disrespect intended to kineow's cartoons, but a very simple question.

Why can't we just have the existing PA logo diagonally across the right hand bottom corner?

Corporate ID and all that.

That works for me to, here are some samples to give people an idea...

post-11269-0-23745800-1299446944.jpg

post-11269-0-40384800-1299446959.jpg

post-11269-0-62991900-1299446974.jpg

post-11269-0-77732000-1299446979.png

That works for me to, here are some samples to give people an idea...

3801201396_846845ba16_o.jpg

Personally, I would go without the colour to keep it from detracting from the photo and diagonal to reduce the cropping options, so the second example would be my choice.