IGNORED

Green Bay Packers!

SlyFox29

Congrats to all the Green Bay Packer fans!!!! What a great game it was! Being a life long Packer fan myself, I was on the edge of my seat the whole second half! Pittsburg has a great team and I knew they wouldn't go down easy!

Superbowl XLV Champion Green Bay Packers!!!!!!

Yea! I really enjoyed the game. But I did think Green Bay was going to blow it. I just do not like the Steelers. And now Green Bay is past the Favre era.

I did not know her name, I did not know her name but I sure did love the way she laughed and called me honey.

I did not know her name, I did not know her name but I sure did love the way she laughed and took my money.

Watched it at Sapphire Club Pattaya. Not a big Gridiron fan but there was something about today that was different.........................oh yeah the 20+ bunnies running around distracting everyone :P

Advertise on Pattaya Addicts. Send me a PM for more info'

Please consider a donation to the forum!

• 5 years later...

great game this morning with the cheeseheads edging dallas 34-31 in the last seconds

great game this morning with the cheeseheads edging dallas 34-31 in the last seconds

Pack are my guys.Love them.

From a Redskins fan, Go PACK! Beating the Giants and Cowboys in back to back weeks, plus being the last team the Packers lost to......I couldn't have asked for a better outcome in the playoffs since we didn't get in. 

From a Redskins fan, Go PACK! Beating the Giants and Cowboys in back to back weeks, plus being the last team the Packers lost to......I couldn't have asked for a better outcome in the playoffs since we didn't get in. 

cowboysexit.jpg

Gaee lao. mai law doi. Mai ben rai, mee daang!

Yesterday was Painful to watch, to say the least.

Archived