IGNORED

Remember 14 February = St. Valentines Day

simonb

Hi All

Please remember 14 February = St. Valentines Day !!

I invite you to Order your Valentine Flowers & Gifts (Soft Toys, Balloons, etc) at either our Isan Flowers Shop (just off Soi Buakaow, map), or one of our two websites -

www.isanflowers.com & www.roses-to-pattaya.com.

We strongly recommend Chinese (big, luxury) Roses for St Valentine's Day, rather than the (much smaller) Thai Roses sold by street stalls and people going round all the bars. They are more expensive than Thai Roses, but are much bigger and longer-lasting. Because Thai ladies all know and can see the difference, they are the best choice for St Valentines Day when you want to make your loved one feel special and show them (and their friends) you have bought them the best Roses this special day.

We have a great range of beautiful Chinese Roses - different colours and numbers of Roses - in lovely Presentation Boxes

(our Valentine product recommendations)

NOTE: we have had to increase (until 18 February) the prices of our products in our shop and on our website because we always buy fresh flowers from our suppliers for our customers and the wholesale price of Roses from Thailand flower wholesalers has dramatically increased (as always at this time of year - supply and demand for St Valentine's Day!).

Are you in Pattaya before Valentine's Day? - Come and visit our Florist & Gift Shop to place your order OR do it on our Website from the comfort of a computer, for delivery or collection.

Are you Away from Pattaya on Valentine's Day? - Order via our Website and you will get our reliable Delivery Service.

NOTE: We can only deliver to Pattaya and surrounding areas (delivery map page). (We cannot arrange delivery to other parts of Thailand)

Our Shop Opening Hours & Last Web Order Times - Our Shop in Pattaya plans to be open 24 hours on 13 & 14 February

If creating a web order, the Last Order Deadline on our isanflowers.com website is 4.00pm (Thai time), Saturday

12 February. But please place your Valentine order as soon as possible before this date.

NOTE: Last Order Deadline on our other website ... Roses-To-Pattaya.com ... is a little later ... 6.00pm (Thai time), Sunday 13 February

Happy to answer any questions (unfortunately I will not be in the shop myself, because I am in the UK handling web order and e-mails. But Rin and our staff will take care of you)

We hope to serve you as our valued customers.

Warm Regards

simonb

Floating Foil Balloon - I Love You Rose Heart.jpg

Cute_mouse_soft_toy_keyring.jpg

24_Fresh_red_chinese_rose_bouquet_in_tall_presentation_box.jpg

Isan Flowers - Pattaya's Flower, Balloon & Gift Service - Please Tell Your Friends