IGNORED

Freelancers? (Soi Buhakao/LK Metro)

flioflop

I got offered ST twice during the day in Soi Buakow the other afternoon once in an internet cafe and once outside the Subway.

That's why I love Pattaya.

That was me Pat-why you turn me down :Disease1:

• 1 year later...

Also a good way to piss off girls who are no longer working bar (my ex would give me daily updates on the guys that had hit on her around soi buakhao), trying to do their shopping, visiting friends etc. The girls know where to go if they want to find a customer, and they do have actual lives the rest of the time.

Around the world good looking attractive young ladies get dressed up real nice and then complain if anyone other that some hunk pay them a complement. In the States a girl can charge you with 'unwanted sexual advancements' if she doesn't like your looks. You Devil and your plaything need to chill; consider yourself fortunate to have a lady that is that attractive. Thin Girls ! 

Well, am I glad not to live in the States.

Here in Europe I can always find a beautiful short time lady for under 100 Euros.

PS: Thanks for digging up the (my old) thread.

Info: When I went toPatt. I just walked to Beach Road for freelancers.

:hello09::GoldenSmile1::hello09::GoldenSmile1::hello09:

Well things have certainly changed since this thread was originally posted!

YEs there are a lot of FLs around this area now...unfortunately they are nearly all ladyboys

Try getting a burger at Oz Burger right on the corner late at night you will be hounded by them. :)

My Youtube Channel about everything Thailand - TravInThailand

• 2 weeks later...

Well, am I glad not to live in the States.

Here in Europe I can always find a beautiful short time lady for under 100 Euros.

PS: Thanks for digging up the (my old) thread.

Info: When I went toPatt. I just walked to Beach Road for freelancers.

:hello09::GoldenSmile1::hello09::GoldenSmile1::hello09:

maybe you are never been in France , short time are only on internet or some hotel dans disco and very expensive, far away from Road ST Denis in the 80'

Archived