IGNORED

WARNING: pharmacy next to Tim Bar sells fake stuff

Gym Rat

You joined today and that is first post I have ever seen about a negative experience with that pharmacy..mmmmm

Pattaya Photos Free newbie guide to Pattaya How to get a TG a tourist visa for Australia Pattaya Weather

My moto for 2017: Don't argue with an idiot. Don't argue with.....

I've used that pharmacy for years, still do and they have always provided me with great service and prices. I think that it's the pharmacy I hear recommended more than any other in Pattaya.

ความจริงเป็นสิ่งที่ไม่ตายแต่คนพูดความจริงอาจจะตาย                 

The truth is immortal but people who speak it aren't - Thai proverb

Karl's Thailand - My YouTube Channel

According to the Jintropin website, the Jintropin I bought at the pharmacy next to Tim Bar is fake.

Could 'fake' just be their way of saying 'generic' ?

ความจริงเป็นสิ่งที่ไม่ตายแต่คนพูดความจริงอาจจะตาย                 

The truth is immortal but people who speak it aren't - Thai proverb

Karl's Thailand - My YouTube Channel

Wouldnt surprise me HGH is worth alot of $$$$

What could "fake" mean in adult's disneyland ?

I'd say that product quality depends on supplier/distributor to the pharmacy since pharmacy itself don't produce a product but only sells it.

And with higher cost of a product also comes higher chance of receiving a fake product.

Made a fast calculation of dosage and selling units and for bodybuilding purposes 1 month supply of this Jintropin would cost around 12,000 THB so there's a good chance you might buy a fake product if distributor sells a fake product.

On the other hand Kamagra cost from 30-70 THB so here we have lower chance of a distributor selling a fake product to a pharmacy - especially with so many copies available.

For BM I guess most importan info is that Tim's pharmacy sells "working" Kamagra.

Well, this is just my thinking on this issue.

After buying my gear from the tim bar chemist on my last 3 trips, ive found the products & prices to be very good"", i would much sooner buy my stuff in person over a counter than from a uk gym owner were the stuff has been passed through that many hands anything could be in it """"

....and for years I believed all was genuine in LOS and now illusion is lost. Selling fake dope, what a world :Oops1: Just waiting for someone to tell the TG cann't be trusted :Laugh1:

Thais girls cant be trusted? Say it isn't so.......................So your telling me there wasn't a cyclone that hit Isan recently and my girlfriends Buffalo is alive and well, lucky i only sent 100,00 baht for medicine!

Back on topic, I always found Tims pharmacy's products fine. Also came across another place in Soi Bukhao that primarily sells only bodybuilding products if thats your things.

I buy from there and have been very happy. I would not go to any other place.

I do not believe the distributor has maybe bothered to tell the manufacturer which pharmacies they supply to as not many people would check on line.

I would know if I was given fake Kamagra's I believe as when I am shitfaced the old fella doesn't wanna work for multiple boom booms unless i have the real gear.

Another way of checking is buy from another reputed pharmacy and compare the whole package from tablets to box etc.

As most have said, all I have heard is good things about the place.

Just waiting for someone to tell the TG cann't be trusted :Laugh1:

Yep ! The next one is going to try to tell us that some BG are fake and have dicks :Dance1:

Edited by jojomecanic

Buy there all the time never had a problem.

Me too. I get Kamagra there, it may be fake but it does the trick.

same, never had any problems too...

I understand that people are hesitant to believe this, because the pharmacy has a good reputation, provides stuff that few others provide, and I am have not posted here before.

I signed up to let people know what I experienced. I purchased Jintropin there upon recommendation by long time Pattaya ex-Pat. I then returned to Chiang Mai. Once here a friend said I should check the Jintropin website, which is on the label on the box I was sold (http://www.gensci-china.com/gensci/center-features.html) to see I bought legit stuff. On the website one enters the serial number that is on the sealed label on the Jintropin box. They then show you a photo of the the actual label with the same number that left their facility. Each label is different and has embedded threads. The label for the Jintropin that I Purchased from the pharmacy next to TIM Bar did not have any threads and is missing a row of numbers. It is obviously not even similar to the label that real Jintropin website says was on the box that had that number.

I wish it was real stuff and that I did not loose 12,000 baht, but the evidence proves otherwise. When I am back in Pattaya in April I will confront the pharmacist with the box and the photo that Jintropin provided. Of course, this will go nowhere, but I refuse to get screwed out of 12,000 without making a fuss and doing what I can to prevent her from screwing others.

I understand that people are hesitant to believe this, because the pharmacy has a good reputation, provides stuff that few others provide, and I am have not posted here before.

I signed up to let people know what I experienced. I purchased Jintropin there upon recommendation by long time Pattaya ex-Pat. I then returned to Chiang Mai. Once here a friend said I should check the Jintropin website, which is on the label on the box I was sold (http://www.gensci-china.com/gensci/center-features.html) to see I bought legit stuff. On the website one enters the serial number that is on the sealed label on the Jintropin box. They then show you a photo of the the actual label with the same number that left their facility. Each label is different and has embedded threads. The label for the Jintropin that I Purchased from the pharmacy next to TIM Bar did not have any threads and is missing a row of numbers. It is obviously not even similar to the label that real Jintropin website says was on the box that had that number.

I wish it was real stuff and that I did not loose 12,000 baht, but the evidence proves otherwise. When I am back in Pattaya in April I will confront the pharmacist with the box and the photo that Jintropin provided. Of course, this will go nowhere, but I refuse to get screwed out of 12,000 without making a fuss and doing what I can to prevent her from screwing others.

Have you tried the product and if so did it work? If it does not work then you have a legitimate claim on the pharmacy in my opinion. If it does work I cannot see any problem as you most likely have bought a copy of the original at a reduced price compared to the original products price.

Anything I buy there the female pharmacist says "if not work bring back and will exchange or give money back."

All products I have bought there have worked well.

If possible it is a good idea to use the products you buy while in Pattaya to see if they work or not. Much easier to request a refund or exchange from a shop if you go back to shop soon after purchase and get it all sorted out then.

bought some testoviron in 2 places in pattaya this year including this pharmacy i must say that it didn't seem to give me the same boost that i got on previous purchases. the one i got in bankok seemed better but none were as good as before IMHO.

Gym rat most fake gh is usually relabeled hcg so a simple test to do to find out if its fake is to take a shot and then go buy a pregnancy test kit in a pharmacy and if it shows up positive then its hcg in your system and not gh and then you will definitely know its fake and go ask for your money back! personally ive never had a problem with anything i bought from tims pharmacy its always been good but in saying that ive never bought gh as i wouldnt trust buying it i heard most gh in pharmacys in pattaya is fake anyway!

total bollox......

they shine out like a shaft of gold, when all around is dark.....

deffo one of the good guys - have reccomended literally 100's of customers to them and never had one problem...........

total bollox......

they shine out like a shaft of gold, when all around is dark.....

deffo one of the good guys - have reccomended literally 100's of customers to them and never had one problem...........

Like bat's piss then?

If counterfeit drugs can end up in hospitals and pharmacies in 1st

world countries it would be a fantasy to believe that they can't end

up in a 2nd road Pharmacy especially when the proof seems irrefutable.

I bought some Apcalis there that did not work for me but whether it was counterfeit

I couldn't say. Tread your own path.

Edited by asiancup

AS BM ticwaterfall suggested try the product, who cares if the box is fake as long a it works it's fine by me!

A good girl gives you happiness and a bad girl gives you experience both are essential in life so enjoy every girlfriend!

my friend bought some stuff there,he never had a problem.

but I totally agree with asiancup about counterfeit drugs

"would be a fantasy to believe that they can't end

up in a 2nd road Pharmacy"