IGNORED

DanceWatchers View Talay 6 review

LoveGun

Dec-Jan 2010-11

I just returned from my 3rd trip to Pattaya. This was my first stay with Dancewatchers and everything from the reservation process all the way to my departure was a great experience. Tik responded very promptly to any questions i may have had.

I stayed for one month in the one bedroom 17-607 unit at View Talay 6 .

I arranged for transportation though Dancewatchers and they had a driver waiting for me at the airport and when I arrived at View Talay 6 one of Tik's staff was there to meet me and check me in.

First about View Talay 6. The building is a newer condo development centrally located in probably the best location in Pattaya right next to Central festival mall.

It is perfect to get around as the baht buses can be caught right in the front on 2nd rd toward Naklua and also on beach road toward Walking Street. I love the location because you are always minutes away from everything either by foot or baht bus. Another big plus is being located right next to Central Festival Mall because everything, movie theatre, restaurants, grocery store, shopping are all steps away.

The building itself is very self sufficient as it has numerous laundry, minimarts, massage shops, beauty salons, internet and a couple restaurants and a soon to open coffee shop right in the lobby area, pretty much anything you need is right there. On a side note I can't begin to say how nice and friendly the staff that work in these places are.

There is 24 hr security so it is very safe and it is guest friendly.

I tend to splurge when it comes to lodging and the unit I stayed in was 5 star and in immaculate condition. Very large 1 bedroom with two bathrooms, 2 Nice flat screen Tvs, fully outfitted kitchen , good internet, couches, love seat, a really great king size bed, giant shower, and plenty of towels and bedding. The unit is outfitted with various types of lighting and excellent air conditioning and also ceiling fans.

When I stay for an extended time I like to feel like I'm living at home and for this reason I have come to prefer staying in condos over hotels. This was a great place to stay and it definitely fit the bill.

I can wholeheartedly recommend Tik and Dancewatchers service and view Talay 6. This is definitely my first choice to stay in Pattaya.

http://www.dancewatchers.com

Ron - LoveGun

condo1.JPG

condo2.JPG

condo3.JPG

I can wholeheartedly recommend Tik and Dancewatchers service and view Talay 6. This is definitely my first choice to stay in Pattaya.

That's good to hear. Thanks for posting this, Ron. I cancelled my hotel room to stay in VT6 with Dancewatchers this coming April. It's good to hear that everything is good with the place.

What sort of view did you get from the balcony?

Very nice, what are the rates?

Also what did the girls think of the place?

markinaruba

Looks very nice so how much for a month then ?????

:001_Thank_You5:

That's good to hear. Thanks for posting this, Ron. I cancelled my hotel room to stay in VT6 with Dancewatchers this coming April. It's good to hear that everything is good with the place.

What sort of view did you get from the balcony?

Not much view unfortunately it's facing the mall and the new Hilton. iF you look left you see the ocean and right is pattaya central. but I did bang a girl out on the balcony for whoever was staying at the Hilton to see :wub:

Very nice, what are the rates?

Also what did the girls think of the place?

Rates are posted on DWs web site or you can email sometimes the rates are lower for off season.

Girls absolutely love the place and it's pretty much hassle free from security for them to visit.

Dec-Jan 2010-11

I just returned from my 3rd trip to Pattaya. This was my first stay with Dancewatchers and everything from the reservation process all the way to my departure was a great experience. Tik responded very promptly to any questions i may have had.

I stayed for one month in the one bedroom 17-607 unit at View Talay 6 .

I arranged for transportation though DanceWatchers and they had a driver waiting for me at the airport and when I arrived at View Talay 6 one of Tik's staff was there to meet me and check me in.

First about View Talay 6. The building is a newer condo development centrally located in probably the best location in Pattaya right next to Central festival mall.

It is perfect to get around as the baht buses can be caught right in the front on 2nd rd toward Naklua and also on beach road toward walking street. I love the location because you are always minutes away from everything either by foot or baht bus. Another big plus is being located right next to Central Festival Mall because everything, movie theatre, restaurants, grocery store, shopping are all steps away.

The building itself is very self sufficient as it has numerous laundry, minimarts, massage shops, beauty salons, internet and a couple restaurants and a soon to open coffee shop right in the lobby area, pretty much anything you need is right there. On a side note I can't begin to say how nice and friendly the staff that work in these places are.

There is 24 hr security so it is very safe and it is guest friendly.

I tend to splurge when it comes to lodging and the unit I stayed in was 5 star and in immaculate condition. Very large 1 bedroom with two bathrooms, 2 Nice flat screen Tvs, fully outfitted kitchen , good internet, couches, love seat, a really great king size bed, giant shower, and plenty of towels and bedding. The unit is outfitted with various types of lighting and excellent air conditioning and also ceiling fans.

When I stay for an extended time I like to feel like I'm living at home and for this reason I have come to prefer staying in condos over hotels. This was a great place to stay and it definitely fit the bill.

http://www.dancewatchers.com

Ron - LoveGun

I've booked in the same building via Dancewatchers myself for 5 nights in April, but in a different apartment.

Reading this review just makes it even more appealing, and frustrating as I have to wait 10 more weeks before I arrive!!!

I promise a review of my experiences with this apartment in April.

RedBlue

As usual I fully concur with you Ron, VT6 has the best location in Patts according to accessabilty!

The day after I booked my accomodation for xmas a condo in VT 6 was announced for 950 baht for my exact dates....bummer but will look into it for next trip.

I will be careful about looking in the wardrobe for hiding beaners though :P

Johnny Wilde

CEO - Heavydrinking Hardcore Mongers Union of Pattaya

"You only pass through this life once, you never come back for encores!" - Elvis Presley

"You guys took "normal mongering" and shot it full of nitroglycerin and then set a match to it" - thumper63

As usual I fully concur with you Ron, VT6 has the best location in Patts according to accessabilty!

The day after I booked my accomodation for xmas a condo in VT 6 was announced for 950 baht for my exact dates....bummer but will look into it for next trip.

I will be careful about looking in the wardrobe for hiding beaners though :P

Yeah it's nice to be centrally located just in case you buy a kabob from arab town and have to suffer the consequences :ShitHappens1:

I'm thinking of renting a condo instead of a hotel room in August. I like the privacy of the condo but what about security. How strict is it at VT6? I do not want a crazy lady or a bunch of thai bad boys banging at my door. Can you leave the lady's id at the gate?

Is there a safe in the room?

What about noise from next door rooms or from outside?

I am staying in the same room as I type and it is so much better than a hotel..no noise from other rooms..has a room safe but not big enough for your lap top which is something that Dancewatchers could look into ??

1 small gripe is that the room is advertised as WIFI but its not you have to plug your lap top into the modem but I will not hold that against them and I will be booking again 100% for next Jan.

Any other questions just ask as I am here till 25th Feb

Gary

Thanks for the review mate, ive got a room in VT6 booked for two weeks in October. Hope i enjoy myself as much as you :)

I am staying in the same room as I type and it is so much better than a hotel..no noise from other rooms..has a room safe but not big enough for your lap top which is something that dancewatchers could look into ??

1 small gripe is that the room is advertised as WIFI but its not you have to plug your lap top into the modem but I will not hold that against them and I will be booking again 100% for next Jan.

Any other questions just ask as I am here till 25th Feb

Gary

according to my records there is both Wi-Fi and ADSL in the room. I have the user name and password if you would like but a copy of that information should be in the computer desk draw. If you have problems just give me a call.

test1.gif

• 1 month later...

Booked a room for may but have to do a condo hop at the end of my trip . Hope I enjoy myself as much as you did.

• 4 weeks later...

I stayed at View Talay 6 last year for a month, and really enjoyed my stay.

The only drawback is not being able to have the bed linens changed daily. Anybody know if their is an option with the laundry guys to arrange this.

One of the big positive aspects of staying in View Talay is that you are in charge. So many hotels in Pattaya are getting more and more full of shit. They say no joiner fee but then you bring back two girls and there's an extra charge. At view talay you can keep a lid on expenses. I will only stay at view talay in the future.

Never been in this place, but stayed a few times in huge hotels and the one reason I don't like HUGE hotels is the fact that you might have to walk and walk and walk basically forever between your room-door and the main entrance of the building. Naturally depends where your room is located in the building, but anyone stayed VT6 noticed this kind of problem? And no, I'm not in a bad shape physically, just normally prefer a little bit smaller places where you are outside in matter or seconds...

Yes, there is a bit of a walk from the elevators to 2nd road or beach road. Nothing that bothered me though.