IGNORED

2011 cricket world cup

FARANGALANG

Hi Guys will be in Thailand for the duration of the 2011 cricket world cup and was wondering if you guys knew any channels in thailand that would be broadcasting all the games and for some fun who will win.

• 3 weeks later...

India got off to a good start last night with a big win over Bangladesh.I think it will be an India v Sri Lanka final.Sadly i think the Aussies will struggle hope im wrong.Todays early game has seen New Zealand bowl Kenya out for 69.

Hopefully australia will make it 4 world cups in a row!

Witherspoons pub showed the ashes so they may also show the world cup.

go aus!

You can watch it online...Bring your laptop if you can to pattaya....Go to myp2p.ru and check the sports listings....the quality of some of the channels is really good...yesterday, i watched the whole India bangladesh match online with no problems and no annoying ads...try the skysports broadcast..

It would be great if bars broadcast the matches....not sure if any bars do at the moment... ..good luck

You can watch it online...Bring your laptop if you can to pattaya....Go to myp2p.ru and check the sports listings....the quality of some of the channels is really good...yesterday, i watched the whole India bangladesh match online with no problems and no annoying ads...try the skysports broadcast..

It would be great if bars broadcast the matches....not sure if any bars do at the moment... ..good luck

Thanks for the advice.I think it will be an india v Sri Lanka final.We Aussies are shocking with spin at the moment.

Unbelievable today... India had 338 runs for 50 overs but England replied back with 338 runs also... Tied... Well done England...

Today at World cup cricket... Ireland had just won a shock victory over England ...by three wickets... England batted first for 329/8 for 50 overs but the Irish replied back to win with a over to spare 329/7. I didn,t bother to watch because I thought it will be a stroll in the park for England...

Was at the stadium today - sad to see the English trooping out with their chins falling down to their knees. In actual fact, I was planning to leave after Ed Joyce got out cause I thought that was the end - lucky I stayed though, this O'Brien lad is fantastic...

Thought England made the same mistakes as India did on Sunday - the last 5 overs yielded about 30 or thereabout - and they thought 327 was a winning total...

Waiting for India / Saffers this Sunday...

9 people can't make a baby in one month

Sorry guys, just can´t understand why anybody want to spend a whole day watching some players try to hit a ball with a bat and after they eventually hit it the wil run 10-15 yards as fast as they can. Then they take their lunchbreak and start again... IMHO BORING but each to his own - imo it is not a sport it is just a way to litterarely kill a day (no offense, just my opinion)

Everyone has the right to my opinion

Both Shenanigans usually have all the matches live. Don't bother with brit run places like jamesons as they are just all on England & UK and want music playing for the rest of the games if they show them at all.

Hi Guys will be in Thailand for the duration of the 2011 cricket world cup and was wondering if you guys knew any channels in thailand that would be broadcasting all the games and for some fun who will win.

Im broadcasting every match on live stream

www.thaivisanews.com

England's having a bad time - they have to win against the West Indies to have a chance of qualifying and with no Broad it's all going a little pear shaped...

Cricket? Is that the poor man's version of Baseball? :GoldenSmile1:

images.jpg

Cricket? Is that the poor man's version of Baseball? :GoldenSmile1:

Maybe the other way round - cricket does have a baseballish version called T20 though... biggrin.gif