IGNORED

New Condo for rent

austhai

Brand new modern condo in a small block on the foot hills of Pratumnak. Close to Walking Street, but quiet and secluded, 33 sqm studio located on 5th floor with views to the bay and city. Fully furnished with luxury bathroom and kitchen fixtures, overhead aircon, microwave, flat screen tv , a rooftop Jacuzzi, 24-hour security plus CCTV. Long-term rent available for 14k/month. May reduce a little for the right member.

SDC10994s.jpg

SDC11000s.jpg

SDC11001s.jpg

SDC10997s.jpg

SDC10998s.jpg

SDC11005s.jpg

SDC11006s.jpg

Edited by austhai

Brand new modern condo in a small block on the foot hills of Pratumnak. Close to Walking Street, but quiet and secluded, 33 sqm studio located on 5th floor with views to the bay and city. Fully furnished with luxury bathroom and kitchen fixtures, overhead aircon, microwave, flat screen tv , a rooftop Jacuzzi, 24-hour security plus CCTV. Long-term rent available for 14k/month. May reduce a little for the right member.

Had problems uploading pics. PM with email & I'll send pics for those interested.

Sending you a PM as i need a place long term from next month. Cheers.

Looks nice, im paying 14,000 and yours looks better, what about the construction next door, is that noisy?

Looks nice, im paying 14,000 and yours looks better, what about the construction next door, is that noisy?

Not too bad, there's another building in between that buffers noise & it's only day time work.

If you want to take a look, PM your number.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

HI i am looking for place to stay for month of October 2011?

PLease if you have any potos of bathroom especially as i amputee. I have own wheelchair. I am amputee and just need chair to transfer betweem bed and shower. I also need achair to put in shower. It doesn't have to be proper kamode chair (they put these over toilet for people who can't sit down on low seats like toilet). Just a plastic balcony chair will do.

Also need address so I can work out exactly how far I would be from all the action. At the moment have booking at PBR but looking for something a bit classier for same money. I am Newbie Addict.

Oh yeah, almost forgot about cleaner for room? Is there one availabe on request? I don't want to have to clean up after myself if I can help it. N ot that I'll make a mess of the joint. Gee, I'm 51 yrs young. If I could get room cleaned now and again it would make it a better place.

please let me know. ASAp