IGNORED

Nintendo dsi downloaded games

TOMSA

Hi please can someone help sent my step daughter (thai) a new Nintendo dsi xl ( she has the old dsi ) anyway for some reason her games on her micro sd card wont play on the new XL

can someone advise please she is driving me mad 001_Thank_You5.gif

Edited by alanr

alan from wales

Have you taken steps to ensure the new XL has been properly patched to accept older games? Nintendo has a tendency of blocking out older hacked games with updated software. A friend of mine once gave an R4 card loaded with games to the son of another friend. The son unwittingly downloaded an update from Nintendo and totally bricked his dsi.

Have you taken steps to ensure the new XL has been properly patched to accept older games? Nintendo has a tendency of blocking out older hacked games with updated software. A friend of mine once gave an R4 card loaded with games to the son of another friend. The son unwittingly downloaded an update from Nintendo and totally bricked his dsi.

hi grey fox not sure how to patch the acekard 2i, also the games 200 of them are all new, got them off a friend of mine Teacher1.gif but he has moved abroad now

you have any idea how to patch the card

thanks

alan from wales

Go to tukcom to get it re-hacked.Or if you have some basic knowledge ill pm you a link to show the steps needed to be taken for the homebrew games to be played .Whatever you do dont download the newest update.My personnel recomendation bring it to tukcom in pattaya i think it was the 5 floor they will get it fixed.

Go to tukcom to get it re-hacked.Or if you have some basic knowledge ill pm you a link to show the steps needed to be taken for the homebrew games to be played .Whatever you do dont download the newest update.My personnel recomendation bring it to tukcom in pattaya i think it was the 5 floor they will get it fixed.

hi thanks for your help and info my step daughter lives near lao so wont be able to take it to tukcom , but if you can send me the link that would be great

all i know about the new dsi xl is it is VERSION 1.4E THATS THE FIRMWARE I THINK !!!!

cheers

alan from wales

• 2 weeks later...

Hi there

1. What type of card do you got? R4? AceKard? Edge?

2. After knowing what type of card you got, you might need to update the firmware being used. Best to visit a seasoned professional.

3. Research on whether using the card while online will not brick the DSi

I use R4i Gold with a 1.41E firmwire and it works fine even with the old games, you might need to delete the old softwere on the micro card and install the new version

Cheers

JT

CLICK ON THE LINK BELOW FOR FULL DETAILS & COSTS

Building A House In The Village

CLICK ON THE LINK BELOW FOR FULL DETAILS & COSTS

Getting Married In The Village & Bringing Her To The UK