Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Guesthouse recommendation

Hermes

Hello!

I am looking for a guest-house recommendation preferably NOT in Soi Buakhow/LK Metro/Soi Chaipoon area.

Just need a ok room with Internet...What possibilities are there?

:001_Thank_You5:

Edited by Hermes

Hello!

I am looking for a guest-house recommendation preferably NOT in Soi Buakhow/LK Metro/Soi Chaipoon area.

Fawlty Towers.Nice big clean rooms.Good internet in the rooms and quiet location but close to main baht bus route.

Contact BM Bigdaveere or search the threads.

Hello!

dont you like it round there like mate or just want a change?

dont you like it round there like mate or just want a change?

Want a change...also that there is a lady working the area that I wish to not get in contact with.

Do you have any recommendations?

Fawlty Towers.Nice big clean rooms.Good internet in the rooms and quiet location but close to main baht bus route.

Contact BM Bigdaveere or search the threads.

I will have it in mind. Thanks for the suggestion.

Siam guest house on Soi 12 near 2nd Road. Rooms b/w 550 to 700 per day with all what you require. Convenient location close to bath bus. Soi Diana, LK and Boakow within easy reach also. I had a few friends who went there and were very happy with this place. They have a web site where you can book directly (http://www.siamgh.com/).

Baboona beach on beach road .. Jump on baht bus for all bars beach rd soi 7/8 and Walking Street never need see lk area again.... But she will find you guarantee that consider a Phuket trip if you need to avoid a bg in Patts as she will know you are in town

Siam guest house on Soi 12 near 2nd Road. Rooms b/w 550 to 700 per day with all what you require. Convenient location close to bath bus. Soi Diana, LK and Boakow within easy reach also. I had a few friends who went there and were very happy with this place. They have a web site where you can book directly (http://www.siamgh.com/).

Looks interesting.

Baboona beach on beach road .. Jump on baht bus for all bars beach rd soi 7/8 and walking street never need see lk area again.... But she will find you guarantee that consider a Phuket trip if you need to avoid a bg in Patts as she will know you are in town

From their site it looks like a hotel (prices?).

I am going to Pattaya but thanks for the advice.

Rooms are clean and resonable at the Siam Guest House, but don't expect them to get your booking right on the front desk, they will take your deposit and you will turn up to a full house! they only care about getting the punters in and out with out service, and don't ever expect a smile from the old hag manager either!

How about Seside guesthouse? It's located near beachroad on soi 3 (or was it 2?) just google it and find out :D

Haven't stayed there personally but it is on my short-list of new places to stay at after recommendations from friends.

Johnny Wilde

CEO - Heavydrinking Hardcore Mongers Union of Pattaya

"You only pass through this life once, you never come back for encores!" - Elvis Presley

"You guys took "normal mongering" and shot it full of nitroglycerin and then set a match to it" - thumper63

When are you coming? We are located in a quiet little part of Soi 3, near the second road end. Good rooms, Wi/Fi, A/c etc. Run by me and my Thai GF.

Hi

Could you give us more information about your guesthouse?