Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Party Wednesday Night 18 July at Shooters!

Bruce Mangosteen

Hey, guys! We will be having a party Wednesday night, July 18, to celebrate the birthday of our mamasang, Waow, and also as a send-off (or maybe good riddance for some of you) for yours truly, who leaves Thursday night late to return to the Land of Scowls. We will have free BobsBBQ, a pig, free Thai food, drink specials, and some good fun. Party starts at 8:00PM. Come on over, hang with your friends, nosh on some free food, and party to some great music at Shooters! See you there!

Edited by Bruce Mangosteen

Working at getting laid in Pattaya is like working at drowning at the bottom of the ocean.  If you want to get the most out of Pattaya, take the chicks for granted, and enjoy life like you would on any other holiday.

How long you comin back for BM?

How long you comin back for BM?
Depends on work. The plan is for 6 weeks, but these plans tend to be chiseled in Jell-O.

Working at getting laid in Pattaya is like working at drowning at the bottom of the ocean.  If you want to get the most out of Pattaya, take the chicks for granted, and enjoy life like you would on any other holiday.

Sorry to hear you're buggering off Mr Mangosteen - was loking forward to "chewing the shit" ( or whatever the phrase is ) with you when I arrive next week.

Maybe next time.....

Sorry to hear you're buggering off Mr Mangosteen - was loking forward to "chewing the shit" ( or whatever the phrase is ) with you when I arrive next week.

Maybe next time.....

Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeewwwwwwwww! It's "chewing the rag" or shooting the shit"! Please stop by anyway, Manfred will be in there, also BobsBBQ and his partner Sam will sit in for me occasionally. It's still a great bar, it will just be a little bloated because it will be missing its asshole! :rolleyes:

Dammit, everyone catches whiff that I'm coming to town, so they all start to pack up and leave. Is the prospect of hanging out with me that scary? :Hate_Computer:

Dammit, everyone catches whiff that I'm coming to town, so they all start to pack up and leave. Is the prospect of hanging out with me that scary? :D
We're just playing it safe. :D

It was another fantastic night at Shooters, as mamasang Waow celebrated another year. Here are the pics:

Waow with her husband Doug, our kind co-hosts for the evening.

105929-1634.jpg

Waow and friends kick off the party.

105929-1635.jpg

105929-1636.jpg

My Thai brother Woot stopped by from TQ2 to wish me well.

105929-1637.jpg

Shooters staff gets into the party mood.

105929-1638.jpg

105929-1639.jpg

The party picks up steam.

105929-1640.jpg

105929-1641.jpg

105929-1642.jpg

105929-1643.jpg

105929-1644.jpg

105929-1645.jpg

Our good friend Stan (BM Huckingfell) stopped by to hang.

105929-1646.jpg

Nutosf (right) and his mate stopped by

105929-1647.jpg

BobsBBQ and Huckingfell solve the world's problems.

105929-1648.jpg

Bob stops talking for a moment, quite the rare occasion. BTW, those caps are for sale!

105929-1649.jpg

Gate and friend.

105929-1650.jpg

The lovely Yu wishes me a fond farewell.

105929-1651.jpg

Mulphy and his posse stopped in to mix it up.

105929-1652.jpg

105929-1653.jpg

105929-1654.jpg

No poaching the staff, Alex! :BirthdayCake1:

105929-1655.jpg

Bob's partner Sam rapes our cook on the stage...

105929-1656.jpg

...and enjoys a well-deserved drink afterward.

105929-1657.jpg

An impromptu balloon show.

105929-1658.jpg

Midnight! Time for birthday cake.

105929-1659.jpg

Our mate John stopped by. We didn't bother dusting Yu's ass for fingerprints after this party! :unsure:

105929-1660.jpg

Mulphy charms our staff with his debonaire charm...

105929-1661.jpg

105929-1662.jpg

...and shows us the location of the tradesman's entrance. Thanks, will note that for future reference. :blink:

105929-1663.jpg

Chris gives his opinion of the goings-on.

105929-1664.jpg

Kay and friend stopped for a drink.

105929-1665.jpg

PSP made a late cameo appearance. Thanks, Paul!

105929-1666.jpg

My three favorite TQ2 girlies stopped by to wish me farewell. I was so happy I let them wish it to me again later in my condo! :way2go:

105929-1667.jpg

105929-1668.jpg

105929-1669.jpg

Caution! Shooters can induce unreasonable euphoria!

105929-1670.jpg

Thanks to everybody who stopped by to hang. See you all soon at Shooters!

looks like a great time Ray Ray, bob looks well primed....... See you all in a few weeks....

I said Jim Beam and Coke, not J & B and coke, silly TG............

wishing I could have been there

I may be drunk, Miss, but in the morning I will be sober and you will still be ugly.

Winston Churchill