IGNORED

Sun View Place

Soi Sauce

Hi guys. Always on the look out for a nice cheap place to stay. I have heard of the Sun View Place but I am buggered if I can find it on soi Buakhoa? Does any one have the Google Earth co-ordinates/ is it on MapJack.

Cheers

SS

Stayed Sunview several times. Always take the middle priced rooms. Think last time was 850 or 900 bht.

Baht bus right at front door.

Girl friendly.

Last couple times there I noticed on the reception desk a small notice saying "No ladyboys in Room" for those so inclined.

• 1 year later...

I normally stay at Sunview. This trip though, we had the daughter with us, and so had connecting rooms. 1700tb.

Price was good. There is a new bar complex opened just behind, and the music is painfull to the f'ing ears all f'ing

night. I feel for the owners, as it must be killing business. We had to move.

I stayed there last year. It was really ok for me good location.and 2safe deposi boxs

This year because I heard about noise level I decided for Mercure