IGNORED

Newcastle to Bangkok OMG

robertpatrick2003

Just been Quoted over £700!!!!! for december.

£100 more than last month.

What with the exchange rate being bad and now this.....

Not sure if i`ll be coming this year :(

World Oil prices had gone up recently, Maybe thats why... Petrol/Gas in Ireland had gone up too... €1.37 for a litre...

hi just booked a flight for june from manchester and got it for 480 what a result :Birthday_Cake:

Leaving 30th Oct from Newcastle Intl, flight £598 + £10 credit card transaction with Emerites (3hr stopover in Dubai), staying for a month. This was with ebookers.

Just been Quoted over £700!!!!! for december.

£100 more than last month.

What with the exchange rate being bad and now this.....

Not sure if i`ll be coming this year :(

If that's for a flight after 10th Dec, then it's pretty cheap. My last two Emirates flights from Newcastle (March, June) cost around £630.

I'll be flying one way in March & was quoted £550 by Emirates; feck that. I went on Travelsupermarket & found a £330 flight with Kingfisher from Heathrow. The best thing is that their flights leave in the evening, so I can get a £30 BA flight down to Heathrow in the afternoon; negating the need for the usual 24 hour layover.

BTW, I think its a bit early to be looking at flights for December ATM.

Edit: I also found a £300 flight with Air India, but given their safety & service record, I wouldn't touch them with yours!

Edited by El Cata
sgu_banner.gif

get the train to london,£30 return and fly from there.best way i think.

get the train to london,£30 return and fly from there.best way i think.

What's the best train to get near to Heathrow from Newcatle?

I've been looking for weeks now to get a flight from Newcastle in July, Emirates and China have upped their prices to over £800, I'm uisually all booked up now, most I ever payed was £650, so maybe looking to go the Heathrow route

If that's for a flight after 10th Dec, then it's pretty cheap. My last two Emirates flights from Newcastle (March, June) cost around £630.

I'll be flying one way in March & was quoted £550 by Emirates; feck that. I went on Travelsupermarket & found a £330 flight with Kingfisher from Heathrow. The best thing is that their flights leave in the evening, so I can get a £30 BA flight down to Heathrow in the afternoon; negating the need for the usual 24 hour layover.

BTW, I think its a bit early to be looking at flights for December ATM.

Edit: I also found a £300 flight with Air India, but given their safety & service record, I wouldn't touch them with yours!

flying one way...wtf!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i hope you know how lucky you are mate..i would give my left bollock to be flying one way in march. choc de na

I've been looking for weeks now to get a flight from Newcastle in July, Emirates and China have upped their prices to over £800, I'm uisually all booked up now, most I ever payed was £650, so maybe looking to go the Heathrow route

use east coast trains from newcastle or durham to kings cross (£30 return if you book in advance).then piccadilly tube line straight to kings cross £4 each way.my opinion better than spending up to 9 hours in dubai airport.

Down to Kings Cross and then Tube to the airport

www.lcfc.com

www.leicestertigers.com

Posted Image

CountdownClockCodes.com

Thanks for the replies guys.

After much searching, I was no better off price wise, so just sticking with a Newcastle flight.

Most I've ever paid by a long shot, £738 with Finnair. Roll on July!

Just paid £527 for NCL-BKK May 3rd with Opodo.The only stinger is an 8hr stopover in Dubai on the return leg.

Could nave got London flights for £477 but by the time Id paid for trains to get down there and all the hassle of lugging a bag across the smoke, I wouldn't have been any better off financially!

Strange tho cos last year I got Eva Air direct from LHR £450 rtn because Emirates Newcastle was £550rtn same dates.

I chose the hassle of London then as even taking into account the cost of all the trains it still saved me the price of a few BFs...heh...heh...!