IGNORED

Need hotel recommendation

tonyric

My american GF and I will be in town in September. I have been there once and she has never been. We are currently booked into the Queen Vic, but would prefer something more centrally located. We are not looking for something overprices, so anything under 1500bt/night is fine. Location centrally located (prefer between south pattaya rd and central pattaya rd and between beach road and 2nd rd), with an in room safe AND no joiner fee for a third or fourth guest should we decide to take a girl or two back to our room to play. It is easy to find hotels without joiner fees for the second guest, but we will already be two in the room.

Thanks in advance,

Tony

Admin from piatnight.com

Try Sandy Spring hotel on soi 13, i think it was about 1100-1200 baht a night last time i was there. Stayed there three somes and i think its in a great location with nice rooms. Safe is behind reception desk and not in room though....

"Talk to Jesus"

would try sandy springs i think it just what your looking for

Except for the whole safe in the loom part.

Admin from piatnight.com

send me your exact dates in september and if i have a vacancy id recommend the rockhouse. 850 b a night and safe in room.

no joiner fees for your guests either.

Try the Areca. It's in a nice area (Soi Diana, near Soi Metro and Soi Baukow), nice pools, in-room safes and free b-fast (until 10am). Rooms around 1200 bht.

Galaxy Suites hotel is located in the heart of Walking St area. Located on Soi Diamond it could be a lot of fun for you and your girl. Superior Suites are currently just 895 per night. If available, you can try the Jacuzzi Suite for a night or two if you want to have a party. No joiner fee, free wifi, LCD TV and DVD players in all rooms.

Daylight was something God made so that life was not one endless party.

Nutosf

• 2 weeks later...
Galaxy Suites hotel is located in the heart of Walking St area. Located on Soi Diamond it could be a lot of fun for you and your girl. Superior Suites are currently just 895 per night. If available, you can try the Jacuzzi Suite for a night or two if you want to have a party. No joiner fee, free wifi, LCD TV and DVD players in all rooms.

I emailed them and for the 3rd guest there is a joiner fee. Which we will hit everytime since it will be both my GF and I travelling.

Admin from piatnight.com

Areca Lodge has joiner fees and the Robbins Nest, I think you have "the walk of shame" ie having to walk past all the customers to your room with your company. Better to stay in a modern guesthouse with a seperate enterance to the rooms.

You could try Stereo bar or Staggs Head in Soi LK Metro... both have discreet entrances and no questions asked about guests.

http://www.stereopattaya.com/

http://stagsheadpattaya.com/