Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Yellow Bird Nightclub

thaibound

I have posted in an Udon Forum so anyone that thinks that they have read something similar, its not a case of deja vu or you losing your marbles. I visited the Yellow Bird Nightclub in Udon Thani last night and was served by a stunning hostess. However, as I was with respectable company, coupled with the fact that I did not know the workings of this Thai nightclub, I did not act upon my urges. I would like to know from anyone familiar with this establishment whether the hostesses/waitesses in the nightclub section are exactly what they seem (ie. waitresses) or if they are glorified bargirls who are available to be barfined and taken home. Or is it at their own discretion whether they want to go with a customer (for a fee). I know there is a kareoke bar attatched to the club which would cater to my needs. Also, if they are bargirls, as this is an almost exclusively Thai club, will it upset the locals if I monger in their venue. There are plenty of other options available and I don't want to antagonise anyone unneccessarily.

I would appreciate advice from those with first hand knowledge of the going ons in both the club and kareoke bar. Unhelpful comments to the tune of "All Thai girls are on the game" are simply unhelpful.

Thanks

Suffering the indignity of an honest day's work so that I can afford to return to Patts.

• 2 weeks later...

I have posted in an Udon Forum so anyone that thinks that they have read something similar, its not a case of deja vu or you losing your marbles. I visited the Yellow Bird Nightclub in Udon Thani last night and was served by a stunning hostess. However, as I was with respectable company, coupled with the fact that I did not know the workings of this Thai nightclub, I did not act upon my urges. I would like to know from anyone familiar with this establishment whether the hostesses/waitesses in the nightclub section are exactly what they seem (ie. waitresses) or if they are glorified bargirls who are available to be barfined and taken home. Or is it at their own discretion whether they want to go with a customer (for a fee). I know there is a kareoke bar attatched to the club which would cater to my needs. Also, if they are bargirls, as this is an almost exclusively Thai club, will it upset the locals if I monger in their venue. There are plenty of other options available and I don't want to antagonise anyone unneccessarily.

I would appreciate advice from those with first hand knowledge of the going ons in both the club and kareoke bar. Unhelpful comments to the tune of "All Thai girls are on the game" are simply unhelpful.

Thanks

gonna spend 2 nights there in a couple of weeks - will try and stop by the Yellow Bird and check out the Birds.......

gonna spend 2 nights there in a couple of weeks - will try and stop by the Yellow Bird and check out the Birds.......

Are the nightclubs in Udon Thani farang friendly? I might be heading there in a month or two.

• 3 weeks later...

How did you get on any info on the club scene

• 4 months later...

Went there as well back in March.

It felt kinda weird since I did not know what to do.

But i would like to know some more information on this as well.

OCTOBER 2011 - THE APPRENTICE ---NOVEMBER 2012 - THE REVENGE ---JUNE 2014 - THE CHALLENGE (CANX) ---JULY 2015 - THE REDEMPTION

CountdownClockCodes.com

• 6 months later...

I've been to Yellow Bird a couple of times, the last time was on the evening of Loy Kratong.

I like it in there as there were very few farang in there so I was getting a lot of attention as I walked through to the stage with my drink.

It's one of those live Thai music where you can just rock up there with your own bottle.

• 3 years later...

Yellow bird in Udon ?????

Yes nice....but thai girls go there for meet thai boys.....ofcourse no farang....so maybe farang sometime can attract the attention of some lady fat girl and old.

In Isaan thai want thai....and if farang want sexy girl so must pay much more then pattaya

Sawadee krap

Archived