IGNORED

SeaMe Spring Hotel

felix the cat

Just got back from staying here - there is not a hope in hell that the building works will be finished by April.

Left here and went to their other hotel Page 10 - got a better rate - but the noise through the paper thin walls can be annoying.

There must be some decent places to stay - with a pool, free wi-fi, guest friendly and a decent location for 1500 baht......

Yep i knew it! They told me the construction would be finished by the end of April....i was there in January i couldn't see it happening in that time frame. Don't blame you for going down the road m8.

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• felix the cat

• socrates

• satyr

• Kram65

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Just got back from staying here - there is not a hope in hell that the building works will be finished by April.

Left here and went to their other hotel Page 10 - got a better rate - but the noise through the paper thin walls can be annoying.

There must be some decent places to stay - with a pool, free wi-fi, guest friendly and a decent location for 1500 baht......

In that price range you are better of at area soi 2- 3, like Sabai Inn or Sabai Lodge or Soi 2 Inn. All with pool, free wifi and GF!

A good girl gives you happiness and a bad girl gives you experience both are essential in life so enjoy every girlfriend!

• 4 weeks later...

Just noticed on their webpage they charge extra 300 baht every friday and saturday. what's that all about.

Also can anyone confirm if girl friendly includes bringing more than 1 girl back?

• 1 month later...

Thanks for the reviews. Any more on this place? Do they charge more for FRI and SAT?

i have just had 9 nights at seame spring hotel in soi 10, its a great location 5 min walk to Walking Street, 1 min walk to beach, 2 min walk to central shopping centre. Its girl/guest friendly (no charge)the rooms are very big and has late check out and very helpful staff. i would sometimes sleep in and they would clean my room when i requested even at 4.00pm. i paid 1990 baht or $66.00 australian per night with sea views and it had a great pool on level 9 (roof top) cant wait to go back again. i was not charged extra for friday or saturday

in regards to construction the noise was very low and i was not affected by this at all and i will be going back

This hotel sounds good so is the bed comfortable ??????

:001_Thank_You5:

I stayed at SeaMe Spring for week at the end of May. to add to Kram65's review.

For those of us that have stayed at the Sandy Spring before you'll find the SeaMe very similar. Nice large simply furnished rooms with a small couch, a flat screen TV, a big balcony with table & chairs, friendly staff, no breakfast. Some improvements over the SS are the new modern bathrooms which include a large enclosed stand up shower and a separate small tub. Safes in the room and free Wifi. although I was never able to connect on my Iphone

I had the Seaview deluxe room at 1990B with the membership card.

One drawback is the construction going on around the hotel. there is a new hotel being built across the street and one behind the SeaMe and there can be a bit of noise in the morning depending on what's going on at the construction site.

Also I paid an extra 1/2 day to stay late 18:00 on my last day

For Thaihot, Yes the beds were fine, they should be they're brand new. King size if I remember, and I don't recall it being to soft or hard.

Edited by kash buc

Thanks for the reviews. Any more on this place? Do they charge more for FRI and SAT?

I stayed in April for four nights and checked out on a Saturday. They didn't charge extra for Friday night. Since their website says they do, maybe they would have if I had only stayed on the weekend.

My Trip Reports: Newbie . 2nd TripPattaya Hotel Reviews: China Garden . The Vault Hotel - P4 Bangkok Hotel Reviews: Phachara Suites . Jasmine Suites

This hotel sounds good so is the bed comfortable ??????

Yes its a king size bed & very comfortable IMO.....would probably wait until the construction finishes, noise levels can get a bit annoying at times.

Yes its a king size bed & very comfortable IMO.....would probably wait until the construction finishes, noise levels can get a bit annoying at times.

Thanks for the advice mate. :GoldenSmile1:

Arriving on 1st July..is there ANY chance the construction work would be finished by then? Or is it an endless project? (e.g. like in Tim Boutique hotel)

Still considering which hotel to choose, most likely Sea Me Spring or Page 10. Based on the reviews I'd take Sea Me rather than Page 10, if only the noise level would be acceptable.

Additional questions:

-Is the aircon in room working properly, is it noisy?

-Is there fee for bringing more than one girl to room?

-How's the breakfast, is there a buffet?

-Can you take hotel towels to beach?

Pattaya sweethearts...aren't prostitutes, they are entertainers.

Arriving on 1st July..is there ANY chance the construction work would be finished by then? Or is it an endless project? (e.g. like in Tim Boutique hotel)

Still considering which hotel to choose, most likely Sea Me Spring or Page 10. Based on the reviews I'd take Sea Me rather than Page 10, if only the noise level would be acceptable.

Additional questions:

The hotel being built across the street looked like it would be a while before they are finished. This was the construction project that made the most noise. The hotel being built behind the SeaMe looked a lot closer to completion. The exterior was finished and they were working on the interior.

The aircon system worked great and wasn't noisy at all. Noisy aircon systems is one of the big things I look at when evaluating a hotel and I thought the one at SeaMe was fine. No ceiling fan in the room though.

I never brought more than one girl back, but at the Sandy Spring hotel (same owners) I never had a problem

No breakfast buffet and breakfast isn't included in the price.. I always ordered breakfast with room service and ate out on the balcony. Just my opinion but I think your LT barfine will prefer this arrangement rather than going downstairs for a breakfast buffet.

You can get towels at the pool area. I don't know if you can bring them to the beach.

It has already been mentioned, but make sure you buy a membership card (350B) when you check in and save 300B a night. The membership card also works at their other properties Sandy Spring and Summer Spring

Am staying @ Page 10 as we speak - checked out the construction and noise - guys this is a no brainer.

The ONLY benefit of staying @ Sea Me is the Sea View - if you have one of those rooms - other than that there IS noise, no breakfast buffet and the pool area is inferior to Page 10.

Plus Page 10 is cheaper IF you contact ANN directly I hae put up her email address previously

Until the work is over stay away

Thanks for the information!

Pattaya sweethearts...aren't prostitutes, they are entertainers.

Nice reviews. From the pictures at the start of this thread it looks like the room does not have any draws?? Can anyone who has stayed there comment on that?

Additional questions:

I'm at Page 10 and there's no problem with the noise but I am on the northern side of the hotel which may may a difference as it's the opposite side of the construction, maybe tell them that's the side you want if you book in there

Page 10 does do a buffet breakfast with egg station which it keeps going until 1030am I tried it once and it covers all the base's but if you can't be up by 1030am Rosco's sports bar across the road on the other side of soi 10 does a great all day breakfast

Edited by crossfield

Nice reviews. From the pictures at the start of this thread it looks like the room does not have any draws?? Can anyone who has stayed there comment on that?

From what i remember they only have cubical shelving to store your jeans,t-shirts, jocks etc & a cupboard for your shirts. I've noticed most modern new hotels in Patts are built this way...maybe its a cost saving reason.

i'm considering staying at Seame in October, looks very nice, great location...do you think the nearby construction works will be completed by then ?.....couldn't stand early morning jack-hammering every day !

• 2 weeks later...

Do the doors to the rooms have modern electronic key entry or old fashioned keys. If old fashioned key; are they attached to a large holder or a small one so you can carry it around with you when you leave the room. I hate having to get room key from reception all the time.

Do the doors to the rooms have modern electronic key entry or old fashioned keys. If old fashioned key; are they attached to a large holder or a small one so you can carry it around with you when you leave the room. I hate having to get room key from reception all the time.

Credit card style key

Credit card style key

Socrates, are you saying that Sea Me Spring has electronic keys or are you talking about Page 10? Thanks.

Edited by satyr