IGNORED

New 2011 Update - Hotel Hopping Guide

cartoonman

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

Thank you. Now I am armed with both maps.

Love your work

great map, aswell as the bar map and restaurant map you've done thankyou. Will print all 3 out and take with me on my first trip next year

Cheers Lads,

Thanks for the feedback,,,,Glad my silly Maps are helpful to you all - Get some of your mates to add a link to my Maps to help others who might not be Addicts.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I was looking at LK Metro Apartments website. the rooms look decent and a very good price at 700 to 800 bhat. Is it near the "new" center of action?

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

anyone advise a newcomer about his plan to stay for about 4 weeks at quenn vic on soi 6, or ,say, canterbury tales cafe, or somewhere similarly sleazy, or...what recommend for non-party/alcohol&fags free visit, but with plenty female/ladyboy, company ...? and let's not spend a great deal on accommodation...

I always stay at the Vic. Great place. And Soi 6 out your door.

• 2 months later...

very good map dude. the best thing is it is in english. all the maps i have seen have thai wriiten and i cant figure it out. cheers bro

• 3 months later...

I always stay at the Vic. Great place. And soi 6 out your door.

Cartoon below - sums it up.....

2288 LOCATION.jpg

• 4 months later...

Check out the 2013 update www.pattayabarguide.com  and it will show you many new places.

• 2 weeks later...

Check out the 2013 update www.pattayabarguide.com  and it will show you many new places.

I am so glad that when I reached the end of this post to find an up to date map provided, thank you very much, I'll make good use of this.

I am so glad that when I reached the end of this post to find an up to date map provided, thank you very much, I'll make good use of this.

You are welcome - Glad it helped..It`s hard to get things PINNED now adays..

Well done Matey another Stirling effort which I am sure will come in handy for many.

Thanks for posting up and keeping up to Date with it all

Ghosty

• 4 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

Archived