Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

on recieving long distance calls in thailand

buffalo_boy

If I call a thai mobile phone from USA does the person in Thailand recieving the call have to pay ling distance rates or is it just me who made the call?

I've been calling this girl and I am curious to know if its costing her alot of money to talk to me, If it is I wanna send her some money to cover the cost, I don't wanna ask her cause she's a bargirl and might lie.

thanks

theres some shortcodes on the site that will cut the cost of your calls to 3 uk pence per min,not sure about the US but worth having a luck.if you search cheap calls in the top bar it should come up.dont think theres a charge for person you are calling

If I call a thai mobile phone from USA does the person in Thailand recieving the call have to pay ling distance rates or is it just me who made the call?

I've been calling this girl and I am curious to know if its costing her alot of money to talk to me, If it is I wanna send her some money to cover the cost, I don't wanna ask her cause she's a bargirl and might lie.

thanks

The simple answer is no, she will not be paying anything.

The only time that someone will pay to receive calls in Thailand is when their mobile is not Thai. If you receive calls on your US mobile or I receive calls on my UK mobile in Thailand we will pay in the form of a roaming fee.

ทำให้ไม่ชอบสงคราม

I have been using VoIP to call Thailand from my home country. It is extremely cheap and only I am paying the fee which is €0.005/min :) so reciever of your call will pay nothing.Dont need to worry about.