IGNORED

Mam beer bar location change

Fido

Just to let all you guy's know Mam beer bar in Ban Chang is moving to a new building soon.

The new bar will be accross the road next to B&Y restraunt and opposite Candy bar and Colleens.

There are alot of changes but we are still trying to keep the same atmosphere we have been building up the last year.

Some new girls and many of the original.

Added a pool table as we had many requests from customers.

We will be dropping our prices.

And if anyone can help here. We want to sell more imported beer, but not on tap(not yet), does anyone know the good wholesalers with a good range of beers.

I hope you'll come and give your opinion (like i could stop that...lol)

We intend to be open at the new location on 1 Feb at the latest, and the official opening with free food n the usual stuff will be on the 28 feb.

And for friends and colleagues who do the Runs, we hope to have a great suprise for you in the near future.

good luck with new location

see you next tuesday

Just to let all you guy's know Mam beer bar in Ban Chang is moving to a new building soon.

The new bar will be accross the road next to B&Y restraunt and opposite Candy bar and Colleens.

There are alot of changes but we are still trying to keep the same atmosphere we have been building up the last year.

Some new girls and many of the original.

Added a pool table as we had many requests from customers.

We will be dropping our prices.

And if anyone can help here. We want to sell more imported beer, but not on tap(not yet), does anyone know the good wholesalers with a good range of beers.

I hope you'll come and give your opinion (like i could stop that...lol)

We intend to be open at the new location on 1 Feb at the latest, and the official opening with free food n the usual stuff will be on the 28 feb.

And for friends and colleagues who do the Runs, we hope to have a great suprise for you in the near future.

<strong class='bbc'></strong><br /><br />I don't want you to swallow it all,just some of it<br /><br />I'll spray the rest on your face and tits

Good luck with the move! As one of the best bars in Ban Chang, you have our full support!