IGNORED

Swampy at 2:35 am

iluvasians/latins

On my flight leaving the Swampy, my Qatar flight leaves at 2:35am. How busy is the airport at that time. Is 2-3 hours for check-in enough time? Never left at this time. Thanks.

There is a wave of flights, direct to Europe, which leave just after midnight, and land in Europe 6-7am.

But your flight appears to be a little later than that, so should be no problem with check-in at midnight or so, however note (if you didn't use them before) that Qatar will usually weigh your carry-on bag at the departure-gate in Swampy, so don't push your luck on weight !

Edited by semi-retired member

On my flight leaving the Swampy, my Qatar flight leaves at 2:35am. How busy is the airport at that time. Is 2-3 hours for check-in enough time? Never left at this time. Thanks.

I have been leaving from Swampy early morning, mid day and late night and have never experienced problems. Check-in usually does not take more than max 15 min. (when flying Thai, normally checked in within 5 min.). Immigration can take a bit longer but usually this is also between 10-15 min (my experience).

Have used Qatar once, a very pleasent experience, and i had a big bag of handluggage (notebook, camera etc.) and they did not ask me to put it on the weight. That was last May, so maybe they changed their politics regarding carry on luggage.

Everyone has the right to my opinion