IGNORED

For Sale...All the Latest BluRay Movies And Tv Series....

Bagwan

3/4/5/6 Terrabyte Western digital or Seagate hard drives 

Fully loaded with Bluray 1080p (mkv) movies.

English and Thai language/subtitles.

1 List = 1 terabyte (Approx 90 Movies)

Choose any lists below... starting at   6,990 (3tb) 9,650 (4tb)  (Can be shipped worldwide subject to shipping costs, please ask for prices)

Email me for the very best price on larger drives... [email protected]

20140207_193652.jpg

Updated 25/6

Latest movie list.xls

TV Series Concert etc.xls

• Replies 572
  • Created
  • Last Reply

great offer.

would buy this any day of the week

"There's plenty more prostitutes in Pattaya" ©2012™

"Only Newbies go home when planned" ©2012

"I don't run a gogo, i run a dance academy" Â©2014

"Sauna and milkshakes a winning combination" Â©2015

Facebook Group ::: Pattaya Bar Crawls and Parties

Have you bought yourself an eye-patch yet?.... :Circle_Sharks::GoldenSmile1:

Pattaya Photos Free newbie guide to Pattaya How to get a TG a tourist visa for Australia Pattaya Weather

My moto for 2017: Don't argue with an idiot. Don't argue with.....

Have you bought yourself an eye-patch yet?.... :Circle_Sharks::GoldenSmile1:

These are NOT downloaded from the internet, they a quality bluray files.

So each list is a set?

I don't buy out the bar, I buy the nightspot.

So each list is a set?

Yes buddy..choose any 2 set's to fill the hard drive (approx 180/200 movies).

All hard drive's are brand new with a 2/3 yr warranty.

are these standard external hard drives

or do they have media player built in so you can plug it straight into a tv

iff not it would be a good idea

are these standard external hard drives

or do they have media player built in so you can plug it straight into a tv

iff not it would be a good idea

They are Internal Caviar Green 2.0TB With 64MB of onboard cache. You can watch on your PC or docking station if your TV can play MKV files!! If not a media player.

I would recommend the sumvision micro cyclone, it is a media player that can be bought on ebay for approx £20. plays most xvid, divx, mkv files. plug your hard drive, usb stick or memory card straight into it and they can then be viewed on your tv up to 1080 reoslution. comes with remote and component lead for your tv. also accepts hdmi lead for hd movies (not supplied).

it's only a tiny little thing so handy for a trip to los with a few movies chucked on a usb stick.

heres a link for your browser if it works

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Sumvision-Cyclone-HDMI-1080p-USB-SD-Micro-Media-Player-/250760714660?pt=UK_AudioTVElectronics_Video_DVDPlayers_Recorders&hash=item3a6280d9a4

I work hard to support those on benefits! :Banghead2:

I would recommend the sumvision micro cyclone, it is a media player that can be bought on ebay for approx £20. plays most xvid, divx, mkv files. plug your hard drive, usb stick or memory card straight into it and they can then be viewed on your tv up to 1080 reoslution. comes with remote and component lead for your tv. also accepts hdmi lead for hd movies (not supplied).

it's only a tiny little thing so handy for a trip to los with a few movies chucked on a usb stick.

heres a link for your browser if it works

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Sumvision-Cyclone-HDMI-1080p-USB-SD-Micro-Media-Player-/250760714660?pt=UK_AudioTVElectronics_Video_DVDPlayers_Recorders&hash=item3a6280d9a4

Deano, Thanks for the information!!

200Baht discount for more than one drive. 500baht discount per drive if you buy the FULL set.. :GoldenSmile1:

They are Internal Caviar Green 2.0TB With 64MB of onboard cache. You can watch on your PC or docking station if your TV can play MKV files!! If not a media player.

i can see where you are coming from

i can see you doing well out of this,but not everyone travels with laptops

hard drives with media players are plentifull in los i got mine 2 years ago

they also come in laptop hard drives that fit in your pocket

iff you done them with this option you would be on a winner.

plug it in any old tv and wammo your watchin vids

just a sugestion

So...10 lists means 5 of your 2TB external drives for a total of 25k baht. Minus 500 per external is 2.5k baht discount, bringing the total to 22.5k baht for the whole package? Or is there a further discount for getting all of them? 20k baht perhaps...if picked up in person rather than making you ship them? :GoldenSmile1:

So...10 lists means 5 of your 2TB external drives for a total of 25k baht. Minus 500 per external is 2.5k baht discount, bringing the total to 22.5k baht for the whole package? Or is there a further discount for getting all of them? 20k baht perhaps...if picked up in person rather than making you ship them? :GoldenSmile1:

22.5k is a fair price mate :001_Thank_You5: FREE Delivery in Pattaya.

22.5k is a fair price mate :001_Thank_You5: FREE Delivery in Pattaya.

How much advance notice would you need to have 5 of the 2TB externals loaded with all the lists ready to go?

Are you for real?

I just purchased a Seagate GoFlex PortableHD(500GB) from Tukom....maybe sucked in ...for 2,290 Baht.

Also are the Movies playable on a MAC.

What's the fine for being caught with just 1, 2TG Hard Drive fully loaded, either locally or going through customs?

Are these Original copies or "Thai Copies" made in Cinemas?

Great Concept.

Cheers

H888

it's actually a very good price considering its a 2tb. this is the way i play all my movies.

to get all those movies in bluray format would take ages if you was to try to download them from the net due to there size.

Though the op should maybe consider an option of installing it in a external hard drive case for an extra fee(possibly a media player one)

would then make it a perfect travelling companion for everyone even if you don't take your laptop with you.

looks neater by your TV at home to as less cables etc needed and the lot would be controlled via a remote.

I work hard to support those on benefits! :Banghead2:

stupid question ................... is it possible to get these without thai subtitles?

if so i would buy in a heartbeat!!! :GoldenSmile1::GoldenSmile1::GoldenSmile1::GoldenSmile1::GoldenSmile1:

it's actually a very good price considering its a 2tb. this is the way i play all my movies.

to get all those movies in bluray format would take ages if you was to try to download them from the net due to there size.

Though the op should maybe consider an option of installing it in a external hard drive case for an extra fee(possibly a media player one)

would then make it a perfect travelling companion for everyone even if you don't take your laptop with you.

looks neater by your TV at home to as less cables etc needed and the lot would be controlled via a remote.

^^ +1 - I would buy one then.

stupid question ................... is it possible to get these without thai subtitles?

if so i would buy in a heartbeat!!! :GoldenSmile1::GoldenSmile1::GoldenSmile1::GoldenSmile1::GoldenSmile1:

with the high definition formats, subtitles should be selectable and not burned in. I.e. you should be able to switch Thai subtitles off.

How much advance notice would you need to have 5 of the 2TB externals loaded with all the lists ready to go?

3 Days notice.

Are you for real?

I just purchased a Seagate GoFlex PortableHD(500GB) from Tukom....maybe sucked in ...for 2,290 Baht.

Also are the Movies playable on a MAC.

What's the fine for being caught with just 1, 2TG Hard Drive fully loaded, either locally or going through customs?

Are these Original copies or "Thai Copies" made in Cinemas?

Great Concept.

Cheers

H888

The files are taken from original bluray movies and you are aloud to copy as long as you have the original back home!!

Subtitles can be turned off no problem!!

I will look into the cost of a media player (that can hold a 2tb hard drive) today. I have a popcorn media player and it cost 7500Baht, not cheap but a great machine!

It's best to keep the movies on internal hard drives that way you can swap them over into your media player...

Please refer to the policy for this section. There is a link a little about the first post on each page. For ease here is the relavent bit:

The items for sale or rent forum is for the listing of items and services for sale or rent. As such it is not a discussion forum. Out of respect for the seller only posts related to the sale of the item are allowed.

Pattaya Photos Free newbie guide to Pattaya How to get a TG a tourist visa for Australia Pattaya Weather

My moto for 2017: Don't argue with an idiot. Don't argue with.....

New and updated...

Update..Any list can be bought for 1000Baht excluding Hard drive.

Hi what do you mean by this, can I bring my own HD and you will add the list to it ?

Cheers

JT

CLICK ON THE LINK BELOW FOR FULL DETAILS & COSTS

Building A House In The Village

CLICK ON THE LINK BELOW FOR FULL DETAILS & COSTS

Getting Married In The Village & Bringing Her To The UK

Archived