IGNORED

Photo Opportunities

Chrissy

Since it will be my first time in Thailand.

I dont want too spend all time oggling women.

All night YES!! but during the day id like some great photo opportunities too show the family (statues, places) etc and some relaxed activities like zoos or excursions (always wanted to see a floating market)

So what is there thats very close by thats worth a look

Thanks

Maybe the big buddha, sanctuary of truth, nong nooch tropical gardens adn koh larn to name a few.

I know there's big buddha hill the statue and big buddha mountain the carving. Which is best? And how close are they? Same goes for the sanctuary of truth. And id like to no more on pattaya floating market. Always wanted to visit one but is it an all day thing or 5 minutes thing. Thanks

I know there's big buddha hill the statue and big buddha mountain the carving. Which is best? And how close are they? Same goes for the sanctuary of truth. And id like to no more on pattaya floating market. Always wanted to visit one but is it an all day thing or 5 minutes thing. Thanks

The closest to central Pattaya is the Buddha on Pratamnak hill. Sanctury of truth is in Naklua about 5km from central Patts. The floating market is about 7km out on the road towards Sattahip. Big Buddha mountain & Nong Nuch gardens are about 30 mins from central Patts along the same road.

Its not hard to find the floating market, just head towards Sattahip and you will stacks of buses parked on the side of the road hiding any sign of the market :)Its interesting to visit and the prices weren't as expensive as I thought they would be.

Mini Siam next to Mc'ds on Sukhumvit (the Mc'ds on the east side of the road) is also interesting to see if your into taking photos.

A nice spot for Sunset Photos is Drifters Beach Cafe down in Na Jomtien, has a great view.

driftersbeachcafe1.jpg

driftersbeachcafe2.jpg

Edited by SausageKing

Sausage King Pattaya | TNC Cider

Sausages, Bacon, Burgers now available in Foodmart and Friendship Supermarkets.

Suppliers of TNC Cider in Pattaya and Chaing Mai.

Posted Image

If you're into photography, I think the best two places in Pattaya to take pictures are the Sanctuary of Truth and Silverlake Wine Vineyard (it's right next to Big Buddha Mountain).

• 5 weeks later...

go to nooch tropical gardens....take a bargirl and enjoy the day..she can take your picture and its more fun sharing the sites...you will see elephants riding push bike, you see Muay Thai boxing, thai dancing girls and some of the best gardens in the world.catch a taxi in second road for 800 baht and they will pick you up after 4 hours and bring you back..much cheaper than a tour guide,,,most bar girls will get you a better price for taxi...and you get a shag after your day out

There are some that only employ words for the purpose of disguising their thoughts.

Voltaire

sorry forgot to add photos of :10of10Score: nong nooch tropical gardens

IMG_0372.JPG

IMG_0360.jpg

IMG_0386.JPG

There are some that only employ words for the purpose of disguising their thoughts.

Voltaire

There are many of them from pattaya concierge. Many of them are provided with pictures, but some still have no pictures.

This is the link. places to see in pattaya

not sure if it's too late. :P

• Like 1