IGNORED

Muay Thai - What Feckin Rules?

Edge

• 4 weeks later...

Was the fight staged?

Painful uppercut but the flying roundhouse turned out funny.

Now when the garbage can cover? was used... WHAT THE FUCK! Am I watching WWE? lol

I'm not sure but I don't think it was staged.

On the other hand, it was pretty much unregulated.

Looks like a staged fight to me. It's not in a proper arena. Difficult to see but I think most of the crowd are farang. Looks very much like one of the rings you get around the back of a tourist bar. Very funny though.

It was all within the rules until the bin lid entered the fray. One each then back to a referee'd fight! Thats another thing that makes me think it's staged. It usually gets messy when it goes from a referee'd bout to 'for real'!

RULES

1NQq.gif

There are only two types of people in the world, those who can extrapolate from incomplete data......

Looks like a staged fight to me. It's not in a proper arena. Difficult to see but I think most of the crowd are farang. Looks very much like one of the rings you get around the back of a tourist bar. Very funny though.

It was all within the rules until the bin lid entered the fray. One each then back to a referee'd fight! Thats another thing that makes me think it's staged. It usually gets messy when it goes from a referee'd bout to 'for real'!

I expect you're right.

No sign that it was a proper regulated contest, but, as you say, funny as.

yes that is defiantly staged.

quite entertaining tho and you woudnt expect that in the doll house

"There's plenty more prostitutes in Pattaya" ©2012™

"Only Newbies go home when planned" ©2012

"I don't run a gogo, i run a dance academy" Â©2014

"Sauna and milkshakes a winning combination" Â©2015

Facebook Group ::: Pattaya Bar Crawls and Parties

I also noticed that it might be staged but the haymakers near the end looked like they were not holding back..

and the roundhouses were all real.. you could here the hits

Although the "painful" uppercut I saw, the other one just fell down. Might be a jobber lol

If you want to see real Thai fights.. Search for Ramon Deckkers... A monster thai fighter although he was not thai.

Had matches almost every day and was winning.. Also went out of retirement to fight 1 time in pride

If you want to see real Thai fights.. Search for Ramon Deckkers... A monster thai fighter although he was not thai.

Had matches almost every day and was winning.. Also went out of retirement to fight 1 time in pride

Fights almost every day?

Do you have any source, please?

Most fighters in any sport will come out of retirement...if the money offered is enough.

American show wrestling is big in Thailand (isn't it everywhere?) and that's where they got the inspiration from. To make the foreign audience enjoy themselves more and the fighters/amateur actors survive with less amount of injuries.

just search for ramon Deckkers I think in youtube..

I remembered when he was champion he defended his title 2x a week.. now thats scary

• 7 months later...