Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

When to get 30 day extension?

yupdom

I got a double entry tourist visa in Cambodia about 2 months ago. Came in to Thailand on 1 Dec 2010 and am admitted until 29 Jan 2011. When can I guy to Jomtien to get the 30 day extension and does going any earlier have a negative effect?

As soon as you like and it will run for 30 days from the 29th of January.

Mr Dom and I must have got ours on the same day as you, but couldn't get the Double.

He extended his about 23rd December and I'm going down this week.

i will be there soon look for the guy with the tracksuit on. Bring 1900 baht, a photo and a pen to fill out the application, As Edge said you can go early you won't lose any days. I always go first thing in the morning last time i was out in about 10 minutes because i already had my application filled out. Avoid Friday and Monday. Friday has people that have an expiry date on the weekend and Monday is full of people saying the should not pay an overstay fine because the office was closed on Saturday and Sunday, should hear some of these stories

• 1 month later...