Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Approx Taxi or Minibus cost from BKK Airport to Pattaya

anglorom

Hi,

Can I ask any of you good folks on here the approx cost of single/return cost from BKK Airport to Pattaya for up to 4 guys. Could anybody also recommend a company that does businessman type travel between the 2 locations.

Thanks

J

It’s a good idea to book a taxi in advance rather than pick on up at the airport. In the past I’ve used http://www.thaicalltaxi.com/ without problems but there are several companies / drivers around and I’m sure others will provide details.

A car from the airport to Pattaya is just over 1000 baht. You might need something bigger or two cars if there are four of you. It’s less to come back to the airport as there is no airport tax to pay.

The two popular taxi services are Mr. T and VR. The cost of a car will be 1000 baht. I suspect that you will need a van so it will cost a bit more for 4 guys, but both of these services are very reliable. I have used the VR service myself 3 times without a problem.

Just make sure you have good directions and phone number to the hotel you are staying at as the driver may not know the hotel if it is not a popular place.

I would recommend you try www.belltravelservice.com. You need to sign-up on the web site in advance, they charge 200 baht per person each way from the airport to your hotel front door. It is the cheapest method, in particular for single travellers. They provide coaches with A/C to Pattaya and then transfer passengers by minibus to your hotel. As they know all hotel locations you are not driving around aimlessly trying to find it! Also - for the return journey, they will pick you up from the hotel, again you need to book on the web site.

Edited by DUBAIRED

I would recommend you try www.belltravelservice.com. You need to sign-up on the web site in advance, they charge 200 baht per person each way from the airport to your hotel front door. It is the cheapest method, in particular for single travellers. They provide coaches with A/C to Pattaya and then transfer passengers by minibus to your hotel. As they know all hotel locations you are not driving around aimlessly trying to find it! Also - for the return journey, they will pick you up from the hotel, again you need to book on the web site.

What the man said. I swear by them. Very professional and polite. After a long flight they got me hassle free to my hotel. You book online for your pick up from the airport. The bus leaves on time. For the return, ask them for a leaflet when you first get picked up and call them a few days before you leave. They will arrive at your hotel on time. 200 baht each way. No hassle, great value, stress free.

I have no connection with Bell Bus except as a very satisfied customer.

"Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes." Jack Handey

• 3 weeks later...

I learned about Bell travel service on Pattaya addicts. The web sight is very straight forward. I think about 200 baht to your room. Save about 1000 baht----enough for a special at lolitas!