Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Koh Chang or Koh Samet or Pattaya City?

ToXiCiTy

Hi All,

I am planning to stay 3 Nights in Pattaya and 3 Nights in Bangkok..

I am confused about daytime activities in Pattaya for 3 days..So i was planning to go on any island near pattaya..

I would go to Coral Island (Koh larn) on 29th January Morning and will be back by evening on same day..

I heard about Koh Samet and Koh Chang which i think is nearby to Pattaya..I will stay at Pattaya till 31st January morning and planning to stay 1 night in any island.Are these island have some kind of nightlife or they are simply an island for relaxation?

What do u guys recommend? Where to go for 1 night stay? Koh Samet or Koh Chang? OR i shall stay at pattaya for 3days for day time activities

Could anyone suggest any places to pass time on daytime..Basically i found the whole Walking Street very dull on day time...thats why i am worried about it

I would appreciate your kind suggestions..

catbannerplayboy.gif

Just spent 4 nights Koh Samet over Christmas.

Stayed Sai Kaew Beach Resort. Overpriced. There are many cheaper options there.

In saying that,I am not sure I would bother going for one day. It is 1.5 hrs drive by taxi Patts to Bang Phe to catch the ferry so in all by the time you wait for the ferry it would take 2 to 2.5 hrs. Thats 5 hrs out of your day.

I take it you have not been to Patts if you are asking what to do. Trust me, and many others who will respond, you will find plenty of activities to keep you occupied.

Enjoy.

I went to pattaya last year; but stayed for 1 night only..and As You know..i have stayed at Grand hotel in SOi 14 and passed the whole night in Walking Street...when i wokeup in the morning and went to Walking Street for returning my motorbike, I was stunned to see the silence in that street..it might be only in the Walking Street..thats why i am just asking you experts for kind suggestions..and thanks for your recommendation though :)

catbannerplayboy.gif