IGNORED

Transfers from Pattaya to Koh Chang

bobbybgood

never looked at the taxi option. have a look on bangkok airways site for flight options.

I can have this at home............................or this in LOS, thats why I go

post-25755-0-87905900-1355607024.jpg                   post-25755-0-06858900-1359758265.jpg

The minibus would be the best (cheapest) choice.

Flying is not something i would consider as it would take more time to travel to airport, checkin, fly, checkout, and transfer from airport. Also the most expensive i would think.

An alternative (if with more then 1 person) would be a private taxi. Should take about 3.5 hours. I once took a private taxi. When discussing price was first quoted 4.000 baht which was dropped in the end to 2.800. I left and sent my thai GF alone later, She got it down to 1.700 for the 2 of us. Thinking about it later, 1.700 was really bottom i think, can't imagine he makes a lot of money on that, but he was happy as he also offered to be called for a return pickup for the same price. Gave 100 tip.

PS Private taxi brought us to the pier of the ferry to KC.

You have to get to Trat and the walk onto the ferry. The minibus route worked fine for me - 400 baht (in 2007) and 4.5 hours (30 minutes were wasted stopping at hotels all over town to pick up more guys).

On the way back be sure to time out your trip and make a reservation. The last bus leaves early if I remember correctly.

Have fun - Koh Chang is a great getaway island.

Must have put this post somewhere else, Group 35, not expensive

Ph. 08 5252 2323, 08 3615 5527, 08 0263 3103

"Remember, you've never lost the girl, only your turn"

Don't use Bri-Enjoy travel - they'll dump you on someone elses van halfway there and forget about you.

actually, I fucked up, had koh samui on my mind - went to koh chang for a few days last year, the private taxi cost me about 2000 and got a minibus back through the hotel for about 800.

The minibus would be the best (cheapest) choice.

Flying is not something i would consider as it would take more time to travel to airport, checkin, fly, checkout, and transfer from airport. Also the most expensive i would think.

An alternative (if with more then 1 person) would be a private taxi. Should take about 3.5 hours. I once took a private taxi. When discussing price was first quoted 4.000 baht which was dropped in the end to 2.800. I left and sent my thai GF alone later, She got it down to 1.700 for the 2 of us. Thinking about it later, 1.700 was really bottom i think, can't imagine he makes a lot of money on that, but he was happy as he also offered to be called for a return pickup for the same price. Gave 100 tip.

PS Private taxi brought us to the pier of the ferry to KC.

I can have this at home............................or this in LOS, thats why I go

post-25755-0-87905900-1355607024.jpg                   post-25755-0-06858900-1359758265.jpg

actually, I fucked up, had koh samui on my mind - went to koh chang for a few days last year, the private taxi cost me about 2000 and got a minibus back through the hotel for about 800.

Taxi's straight to the hotel on Koh Chang cost about 3,500 baht and 2,500 baht to the ferry!

• 8 months later...

is someone traveled with a taxi from koh chang to pattaya at the last months?

if yes .... how much did you pay?

my prefer one is: pick up at koh chang hotel (not only at the pier) and drop of at my hotel in pattay