IGNORED

Kessaya motorbike rentals review

NorCalKid

OK perhaps this review needs to be taken with a grain of salt as I have only used this place to rent a bike once. Here is a description of my experience with them.

1. I made a online reservation a few months back and got conformation that the bike was rented.(no deposit but I think this changed)

2. About a week before I arrived I got a email conformation letter just checking up and making sure I was still planning on renting the bike.

3. When I got to Pattaya I called and told them who I was and that I had a bike reserved. His response was Yes you do where and when would you like it delivered.

4. We agreed on a time and he showed up right on time with the specific bike I requested.

5. The last day of the rental I got a sms bike finished today where and when would you like it picked up?

6.He was running a little late on picking it up so he sent me a text letting me know he would be a few minutes late so I wasn't sitting in the lobby waiting for him.

This was the easiest and most professional rental of Anything (room or otherwise) I have ever had in Thailand. No BS, no price haggling, no waiting or having to go find the place to pick it up. They advertised a quality bike at a reasonable price. What I got was the exact bike I asked for in great condition delivered on time in a professional manner and at a great price. In a place where long waits, deals changing,reservations “lost” and who knows what else this great customer service was just unexpected and appreciated and I thought I should point others toward Kessaya.

By the way, yes it was a great price at 600 a week or 2k a month. I only know of 2 other places that I can get a bike at these prices and with no where near the professionalism.

http://kessayamotorbikerentals.com/

5366719760_4b04fd446f.jpg

5366107203_8ece1a2801.jpg

OK perhaps this review needs to be taken with a grain of salt as I have only used this place to rent a bike once. Here is a description of my experience with them.

1. I made a online reservation a few months back and got conformation that the bike was rented.(no deposit but I think this changed)

2. About a week before I arrived I got a email conformation letter just checking up and making sure I was still planning on renting the bike.

3. When I got to Pattaya I called and told them who I was and that I had a bike reserved. His response was Yes you do where and when would you like it delivered.

4. We agreed on a time and he showed up right on time with the specific bike I requested.

5. The last day of the rental I got a sms bike finished today where and when would you like it picked up?

6.He was running a little late on picking it up so he sent me a text letting me know he would be a few minutes late so I wasn't sitting in the lobby waiting for him.

This was the easiest and most professional rental of Anything (room or otherwise) I have ever had in Thailand. No BS, no price haggling, no waiting or having to go find the place to pick it up. They advertised a quality bike at a reasonable price. What I got was the exact bike I asked for in great condition delivered on time in a professional manner and at a great price. In a place where long waits, deals changing,reservations “lost” and who knows what else this great customer service was just unexpected and appreciated and I thought I should point others toward Kessaya.

By the way, yes it was a great price at 600 a week or 2k a month. I only know of 2 other places that I can get a bike at these prices and with no where near the professionalism.

http://kessayamotorbikerentals.com/

5366719760_4b04fd446f.jpg

5366107203_8ece1a2801.jpg

hello fantastic post just what i needed for my month in pattaya in march thank u very much regards craig from england :)

What about passport copies etc ?? Did it come with a disc lock or did they make you sign anything ??

What about passport copies etc ?? Did it come with a disc lock or did they make you sign anything ??

I showed original PP and left a copy. Pre paid and left 1k deposit which I got back. Yes it came with one of those thick cable locks and a helmet. Well it would have came W/2 helmets but I brought one(the silver one in the pic) so he only left one with me. You sign the normal rental contract same as all the places.

Edited by NorCalKid

I put a short "hear, hear" on another thread with regard to Kessaya rentals - I think yours sums it up nicely. Booking was a breeze and despite the popularity of the service, I lucked-out with a free bike. A completely hassle-free experience in a country where hassle-free isn't normally encountered. When I finalise my dates for this year, I'm booking well in advance...unless he's expanded his fleet !

Awesome thanks for taking the time out to help others out like me as you here of so many dodgy outfits thats main objective is to tuck us from time to time so I will email them now to book 1 for Feb once again cheers mate

Can I just add my vote too for Mark. Used his company twice and he's a really, really top bloke and deserves our patronage.

I would not now, go to anyone else and hope his business continues to expand.

• 2 weeks later...

Finally getting around to posting again after my frist trip to Patts which was comprised of 30 days last Nov-Dec.

After what can only be described as exceptional service from Kessaya Rentals I figured this'd be the place to post first.

Mark delivered my bike to my hotel (The Citin Loft, another positive review to come there later) as we'd arranged via pm's here on the forum prior. He actually came twice as I was still sleeping and failed to wake-up the first time the front desk called.

The bike had just been serviced and was in like new condition. I'd requested a higher-quality helment, he sold me one for 400 baht. I gave him a copy of my passport and 3000 baht: 2000 rental and 1000 deposit. 3400 baht all-in. It also came with a high-quality cable and padlock which could be used to immobilize the rear wheel. He gave me a quick run-down on the bike and a few tips, which proved more than adequate! (I never did get that ticket for no licence, despite him telling me he averages being stopped by the BiB once or twice a month himself. We are both tall guys and obviously falang from a kilometer away. I just got sneaky and learned to avoid the cop-traps on Beach Rd!)

My taxi left for the return to Bangkok at 1:30 am so I called the day prior to make arrangements for the bike's return and inspection as late on that day as possible so that I could use it as much as I wanted. Mark surprised my by offering to come inspect it early that last day, returned my deposit and told me to lock the keys under the seat when I was done. He then came and retrieved it later in the day after I`d left the country.

That, my friends, is unparalleled service, and with a smile. This fellow BM of ours knows how to run a business with wonderful service in mho.

Not only will I rent his bikes on all future trips to the area, I can't give a high enough recommendation of him to anyone else seeking to rent a motorbike as well!

Many thanks to Mark for providing a great product with awesome service at such a competitive rate. This transport on demand helped make my first trip terrific, hope to see you again in 5-6 months or so for a repeat engagement.

Just thought I would add my experience to this post.

Today, I was scootering down towards Soi 6 just past pattaya klang when I came across the usual police motorbike dragnet operation. They were pretty busy dealing with customers, so I tried to be as unobtrusive as possible passing them by in my bright yellow t-shirt.

I almost made it, but got caught by the last free BIB who indicated that I should pull over. Leaping off my Kessaya supplied bike with a cheery "sa wat dee krap" I opened the seat compartment and reaching for the bikes documents I proudly continued my fluent Thai with "I hab everything".

I never actually got the chance to get the docs out of their folder as my BIB laughingly patted me on the arm with "OK, OK no ploblem".

So, that was that, within 15 seconds I was on my way with no hint of a problem. I don't know if it was down to my boyish good looks, my winning smile, my fluent Thai or the fact that the bike was fully legal with all of its paperwork onboard. On reflection, it was probably the smile :GoldenSmile1:

Anyway, this was the third time I have been stopped on one of Marks bikes. Once I was fined for turning right when I shouldn't have, which was fair enough, and the other two times there was no problem at all.

So, big thumbs up from me. Getting fined for some minor infraction won't ruin your holiday or bankrupt you, but it is an annoyance that we can all do without.

Cheers

So, that was that, within 15 seconds I was on my way with no hint of a problem. I don't know if it was down to my boyish good looks, my winning smile, my fluent Thai or the fact that the bike was fully legal with all of its paperwork onboard. On reflection, it was probably the smile :GoldenSmile1:

"Boyish good looks,fluent Thai ??" You'll be saying next that he was impressed by your long golden hair :GoldenSmile1: :GoldenSmile1:

Edited by Kessaya

Thanks again for the compliments,appreciate it a lot.

:001_Thank_You5:

Edited by Kessaya

fantastic to hear of a company so well run it will be the place i head to next time i rent in thailand.

i rented from a woman on soi 13/2 this time whilst having no problems myself had to wait for my passport back while some poor flang got a smack in the face and a knee to the guts for arguing and trying to get his deposit back even my girlfriend was appalled at the behaviour of the thais and just kept saying thai no good and was visibly shaken by the whole thing.

Hi Mark,

Are your bikes all booked for Feb? Going to be in town 13 - 24th

Got a Click or an Airblade for those dates if you want it ? PM me quick !

Edited by Kessaya

• 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

:001_Thank_You5: Hi Mark...15 September to 6 October...need the xl farlang

helmet...reliable..bike YOU Can...I take care..na

• 1 month later...

I went to the website to book a bike next month. Saw the log in box, but no box for registering a userid and password. How do you register?